[Chapter 1] Well, shit.

Well, shit.

This isn't Whale Island.

Looking up, Killua blinked rapidly at the tall, futuristic skyscrapers.

How did he get here? This isn't making sense. Just a second ago he could've sworn he was with Gon and Alluka on Whale Island, right?

Shaking his head, Killua quickly came to the conclusion that he was certainly in hell. "Hey, did you see that?" Killua turned around instantly to glare at the passerby who clearly didn't know who they were talking too, only for his jaw to drop.

Why was that person BLUE? Is that blue skin? Are those horns? What the hell?

Looking around, he quickly stood up and dusted himself off.

He was definitely just fighting Illumi. Come on, Killua. What exactly happened that separated you from your best friend and sister, that resulted in you ending up in THIS damn place? Where was he, now that he thought about it? York New, maybe?

He frowned, moving quickly to a sidewalk to avoid further gossip.

No, the buildings look all wrong. And the people..

Killua looked around for a bit, shoving past the growing crowd of bystanders with no hesitation. Sighing with a hint of annoyance, he tried jumping up to see if he could recognize any places here, people, even, or just anything in general. Trying to move through this crowd without causing a mayhem would kind of suck, if he was being honest.

He had to get back to Whale Island; and fast.

Darting to the wall closest to him, Killua took in a deep breath and closed his eyes quickly for reassurance. Eyebrows furrowing in annoyance, he crouched low to the ground, hands getting tangled in his hair.

Opening his eyes back up after calming down significantly, Killua looked behind him to see a tall building in the shape of a big 'H'. Well, you certainly don't see something made out of that much damn glass everyday, that's for sure.

Taking a peek over his shoulder, Killua saw that most of the crowd had dispersed; save a couple here and there.

Turning back around to face the huge glass building, he stood back up slowly. Just as he was about to turn back around, a sign plastered against the concrete wall blocking off the building made him stop and stare.

Just... What kind of language is that?

Eyes widening, anxiety slowly seeping through, Killua placed a hand and flattened down the flyer. Mouth parting slightly, he began to attempt translating, only for him to end up with raised eyebrows and chills.

What the? This isn't the Hunter language. But our language is International. This has got to be a joke.

Killua ripped the poster off the wall with such force that a few people standing nearby flinched and glared at him. He barely noticed. He continued to mutter to himself, and his grip on the flyer only tightened as he made out two words.

School? What's 'UA'?

Gritting his teeth, he turned back around with the flyer still in hand to a impossibly pale man on the phone. While looking at him. Oh. Must be the police. What are the police going to do anyways? A snort escaped his mouth.

If a kid suddenly appeared out of nowhere, he'd call Cheadle to ask hunters to come and check it out, not the police. They're weak compared to Hunters.

As more people began to stare and whisper at him, Killua began to laugh a bit more. How did he get here? Everything seems so different. He needed to get out of here before he really made a mess.