[Chapter 15] The Man Called Dabi.

(A/N) Hi everyone! Just really quickly, someone made me fanart! They drew Killua as Anastasia, and I really recommend checking them out! Their amazing, and so sweet oh my god - I'm so happy right now, Thank you so so much! <3 Check out the artwork by going to -

Welcometoyaoiverse

Their artwork of Killua, or Anastasia I might say, was absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much <3

Let's get on to the story!

Killua's POV

The man didn't move an inch, but visibly tensed up as the students participating in the race grew nearer.

I was right behind him, and I had activated my Zetsu to even get this far. My eyes narrowed when I saw him tense up.

So he wants to do something to those students? Or is he simply here for fun? I should really just make sure.. I can't let him near my friends.

I stepped forward, de-activating my Zetsu. Tapping his shoulder lightly, the man turned around seemingly shocked, and did something that almost made me recoil.

He smiled.

"Hello miss, did you need something? I'm simply watching the race from down here, it's a much better view. Would you like to join me?"

Snarling at him, I said, "Drop the act. I'm going to need to take you to the principals office. You're acting awfully suspicious, almost like a villain." The man was still smiling, his eyes sharp blue eyes seemingly piercing through me. I didn't even flinch. Illumi was much, much worse. I could deal with this for days, try me bitch.

Glaring, he said, "Miss, this has got nothing to do with you. Please step aside and let me watch this race." After getting no reaction from me, He dropped his stance, now with one hand on his hip. His eyes weren't piercing through me anymore - 

They were searching me.

He looked me up and down, one eyebrow raising slowly. He looked curious. Shit, did I mess up? What did he want? It seemed I had visibly tensed up, as he blinked and asked, 

"Who are you?"

"You know what, I think I'll watch from down here."

The man looked surprised, and I moved forward to stand next to him. There was an eerie silence for a few minutes, and all that could be heard was the screams and shouts of encouragement from the crowd behind us. The man narrowed his eyes.

The students passed us.

He didn't move an inch.

"So, what's your name?" 

He looked at me, surprise clear as day on his features. He scoffed and said, "I don't think that should concern you, miss." I looked up at him, the most innocent look I could manage plastered across my face. "And why shouldn't it? All I want to do is make conversation, no need to be brash about it." I pointed out matter-of-factly. 

He looked to the left, so that I couldn't see his face. Frowning, I looked back up at the students running. They were still going? Squinting my eyes, I tried to make out the many blurry figures moving rapidly across the obstacle course. Huh, guess they still are.

Looking back at the odd man with purple scars next to me, I saw him looking at me. I smiled back.

It cant hurt to have another ally, should it? And I haven't seen him before - and I've seen a lot of villains so far.

"My name is Anastasia, Anastasia Hiro. I'm one of the participants older sister." I stated, and he looked at me with interest. Tapping his chin now, looking thoughtful, he said, "Is that a bribe, Miss Hiro?" I grinned back up at him. "Of course it is sir. So," I leaned forward, so that I could see his face better. "If you tell me your name, then I can tell you which student I am related too? Then we can both cheer them on!" 

Come on Killua, act innocent. Trusting.

The man didn't say anything, and I slightly frowned. Well, shit. I need to get his name out of him somehow. Then I can do some research and find out if he's really a villain like I think. If he is.. Well then we have another problem.

There were no words passed for about 3 more minutes. Just as it looked like he was going to speak up, Present Mic started screaming something, and I snapped my attention back to the race.

"AND FIRST PLACE GOES TO - MISS ALLUKA ZOLDYCK!" My eyes widened and a smile grew on my face. 

Alluka won? No way! I guess Gon was really training her huh?

I was about to say something, or cheer for my sister's unexpected win, when I saw the look on the man's face. The man with purple scars was not happy, no, not in the least. If anything, he looked pissed off..

Annoyed? Maybe he wasn't a villain, and was just cheering for a relative-?

Maybe, just maybe, I could trust him.

"My sister's name is Alluka Zoldyck, you know."

The odd man next to me whipped his head around so fast I thought it would snap. Blinking rapidly, he said warily, "Your sister is.. Zoldyck? Why do you have different last names?" I internally cringed at the use of my last name, but nodded nonetheless. "Yes. And well, our parents got divorced. She went with my mother, while I went with my father." I responded, the lie rolling of my tongue like honey.

He turned back around just as Midoria got second place, Todoroki and Bakugo tying for third. A thoughtful look taking over the blank expression on his face.

Just as he was turning around to leave, he said on last thing to me.

"You may call me Dabi, if you like. I'm taking quite a liking to you, Miss Hiro. I do hope we meet again."

And with that, he disappeared through the exit. And I let him.

_____________________________________

"Shigaraki, I found her. I didn't get to take the girl, but I met her sister. Yes, she came down to me, interrupting my plans. Apologies, I guess. She isn't like Zoldyck, no. She seems to have a quirk, maybe a teleporting one? She appeared from no where, so that's only a guess."

Dabi gripped the phone.

"No. I do not want you touching her sister. She seems.. Different."

_____________________________________

1038 words.