[Chapter 16] Questions: Unsolved.

"Don't touch her.. She's different."

Killua's POV

No. Where is she.

Where is Alluka?

As soon as the race ended, Alluka went missing. No one but Gon, Leorio, Kurapika and I were panicking. Why didn't anybody else notice? She was first place, so why don't people see she's gone?

"Killua! Look at me." 

I whipped my head around, my eyes bleeding out with concern. I saw Gon put a comforting hand on my shoulder, and I started tearing up. Quickly wiping at my eyes with my sleeve. I said;

"Gon, you don't understand. It had to be him who took her - I can't see her anywhere. That 'Dabi' man took her, I swear he did -" I managed to choke out, still swinging my head wildly round in my attempt to look for her.

"Woah woah, slow down. Who did you say took her? Why? And who is this 'Dabi' man? Killua, what are you talking about?" This time it was Kurapika who started talking.

"I talked to him earlier when Alluka won - he left and told me his name was Dabi. When I said I was cheering for Alluka, he looked super interested in her. Gon, please tell me you taught her defense?" I looked at Gon pleadingly.

Gon had a guilty look on his face, and looked at the ground. Balling up his fists, he continued. "We.. We didn't get up to that yet. I'm sorry."

I didn't waste another second. "Gon, you go with Kurapika and Leorio and search the place. Why is no one remembering h.. wait. Guys, go one without me. Ask around, and even use your En. We can't let her get into the wrong hands." I knew now. As soon as I almost said it, I knew.

No one remember Alluka. Why? Why were they continuing the Festival as if nothing happened? Who could've done this shit to us?

And for what reason?

Dashing away from my three comrades before they could even respond,  I was running through the halls; making my way out of the very empty building. Everyone was busy watching the Festival, so there was no one in the halls. 

How did this 'Dabi' guy manage to wipe everyone's memories of her? How-

The questions swarmed through my mind, unanswered. 

Running through the hallways was the easy part. Now I had to find her. I was starting to get delirious - I was terrified at what could've happened to her. If everyone's memories hadn't been wiped of her - I would have assumed she went to the bathroom or something. But this - this is ridiculous! Where the hell is she? 

I was running in the direction that Dabi ran off into. 

I don't care how much time this takes, or how many people I kill, I will find her.

____________________________________

"Shut up, brat."

Dabi was running through the alleyways, gripping tight onto a struggling girl.

Alluka was panicking. 

"S-sir, what's your name?" She asked, trying her best to be polite.

Dabi merely glanced at her, ignoring her previous statement. Alluka frowned slightly. Then, furrowing her eyebrows, she started to yell. "If you're going to kidnap me, at least be polite about it! Ugh, people here! No manners!" She sniffed, shutting her eyes tightly. Dabi looked at her in bewilderment, stopping in front of what looked to be a bar. This one was feisty. Did she really have something to do with that 'Killua' man? Damn.

Still remaining silent, he opened up the bar door entrance, stepping inside. Just as Alluka was going to open her eyes to see why he had stopped;

He knocked her out.

____________________________________

I got it. I finally know where she is.

I had activated my En to track where Dabi was going, and, sure enough, Alluka reacted to my En as well. I knew it, I knew it this whole time..

I was currently hiding in an alleyway, having Zetsu activated.  As soon as I saw Dabi knock Alluka out, I had to physically restrain myself from killing the man immediately. I needed to find out what they wanted her for.. but I swear to fucking god, if they physically hurt her, I won't hesitate to take their heads off. It won't be hard to hide the bodies in this deserted area, will it?

My muscles tensed up as I saw him walk inside. I quickly followed him, slipping into the bar completely unnoticed. Damn, these people need to step up their game, really!

"Tie her up. If she knows where Killua is, then we'll keep her here as bait. If she doesn't we'll use our new tool to wipe her memory, and we can ditch her somewhere."

My breath hitched as I melted into the shadows. The man who just started talking was a man with blue hair? He had a whole bunch of hand props on his body and face. Interesting. I sucked in a breath, and watched closely, listening intently for any hints on why they took my sister. I knew that if the tried anything, or I heard anything I didn't like, I'd kill them without a second thought. But the thing that worried me most was.. the fact that they wanted my sister to get me? Why - ?

I almost jumped when I heard someone else talk, breaking the eerie silence. "No no no! If she's useless, let me take some of her blood first! She's adorable, you know~!" A girl whined, and I moved my head ever so slightly to take a look at her. She had blonde hair pulled into two messy looking buns, and had golden eyes.. I hated it. This girl held knives up, looking hungrily at my sister. I tensed up.

This was enough for me to pounce in front of Alluka.

Dabi immediately lunged for me, no look of pity on his face. He looked shocked and surprised of course, but he held the longing look of..

Interest?

Before I could move out of the way, he stopped, and I blinked back up at him.

Tensing up, I grabbed the unconscious form of Alluka, and sprung to the door, only to realize it was locked. Just as I was about to break it down however, I heard Dabi speak, and a few chuckles echoing throughout the bar.

"Ah, it seemed I was right. Killua, how about you come back here and let's make a bet, hm?" 

____________________________________

1071 words.