5

Still 3rd person POV

Jisoo's eyes widen when she knew what is going on and tried pull taehyung. But jisoo is too weak to pull him off her.

Taehyung took jisoo's both hands and tied them over her head using his belt.

"V no stop" jisoo said. But it doesn't seems taehyung hears what jisoo is saying as he continues to leave hickeys all over her body, marking her his.

Taehyung ripped off her panties as he put his mouth on her heat.

Jisoo moans at the feeling. It was a completely new feeling for her.

But on the next second she snap out of the feeling and try to make taehyung off of her. But still it didn't work since jisoo is too small to fight with taehyung.

As taehyung removed his face from her heat put enter his long middle figure into her.

"Aaaargh V" jisoo shouted taehyung's name because of the pain that she felt.

Taehyung look at jisoo and saw tears coming from her eyes.

Taehyung didn't knew what happen as a pain was felt in his chest seeing her crying.

Taehyung got up from jisoo was he untied her hands and with out a single word he left jisoo's room.

Taehyung's POV

I didn't know what happen to me. I have promised to her that I will not touch her until she let me.

But today I  broke the promise I made to her the first day she came here.

When I close my eyes I saw jisoo's face the fear and the pain in her. Will she forgive me. Will she trust me again.

So many questions start to run inside my mind and with out knowing I hit the mirror on the wall which lead it to break. At the same time I shout other pain I felt in my hands.

I look at my hand, my fresh blood flowing but still I kept looking at it.

I deserve this, I deserve this because I hurt her.

Jisoo's POV

V get off of me and untied my hands as he went out with out a word.

I didn't move a bit till V was out of my sight.

How can he do this to me. He tried to take advantage of me while I was a sleep.

But the first day I came here V told that he will not touch me until I let him to.. but today he broke off his promise.

I got up from the bed as I went in the bathroom and cleaned my self.

I wore a bath rob and got out of the bathroom.

At that time I heard something breaking and some one groan.

'Is it V' I thought as went out of the room to see what happen.

As I walk i saw the door of V's room was open so i entered the room.

I saw V standing back facing me. I wanna know what happend so I knock on the door and he turn around.

First thing that caught my attention was the blood on this hands.

With out me knowing I walk to V as I held his arms.

"What happen.... how did you got a deep cut" I ask but V didn't say anything so I look at him.

Ours eyes met. I didn't know what his dark orbs are saying so I cut the eye contact as I let go of his hand.

"I am sorry" I said as look at the ground to see the pieces of glass.

At that time V put a finger on my chin and made me look at him.

"Don't say jisoo... I am the one who have to say that... I am so sorry.... I broke the promise.... please forgive me" V said.

I don't know his voice has the pain his eyes saw regrets I didn't know why but I wanted to forgive him.

More over who am I not to forgive him. He is my master who am I. On the other hand he don't even have to say sorry to me he has all right all over me but still he said sorry for his action.

"Its ok you don't have to say sorry to me... you have all rights over me" I said as I look at V.

"Jisoo I don't want to treat you as a slave so you also don't treat your self as one.... if you don't wants to forgive me for my actions today then don't... ok... it's your right" V said and I widen my eyes in the shock.

"Jisoo will you be my girlfriend"
.
.
.
Tud Tud Tud what will jisoo say and tell how you like this story so far.
Tud Tud Tud hehehe

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy