6

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo will you be my girlfriend" V ask and my eyes got widen.

I can't be his girlfriend I am a married women even though I don't know who is my husband.

"V... I am sorry I can't be your girlfriend" I said looking at the floor.

"It's ok.... go to your room" V said and quickly walks out of his room looking at the floor to mine's.

What on earth just happened. Did he really ask me to be his girlfriend. Oh my God. If I was not married I will sure be but I can't since I am married now.

To be honest he is really handsome. He is a definition of handsome. Any girl will surely fell for him. There is no need even to doubt that. But that girl can't be me.

I shook off my head and snap out of the thoughts as I went and took some dress to wear.

Taehyung's POV.

I didn't knew how I felt when jisoo said that. Did he like someone else. No that would not happen because I am the one for her.

Since I remember I been liking her. I been liking her since childhood. After she went to the vacation and got into a car accident I had lost her. But now after twelve years she is with me. We are living under same roof. Should I tell  her the truth. No I can't tell her the truth it's still early for that.

A took a shower and went out to the living room to see jisoo sitting on the couch watching a movie as she was eating popcorn.

I smile at how cute she looks in the baby pink little dress as her all the concentration was on the movie.

Jisoo didn't even notice when I stand behind her. I put my hands on her eyes as she got panicked and shouted.

Jisoo jumped from the couch as she faced me breathing heavily, which made me to laugh hard.

Jisoo's POV

When I look back V was laughing his heart out. I wanted to kill him as I got near him.

V started to ran around laughing as I went after him to hit him.

As I was running after him a tripped over something and fell down as I close me eyes to get ready for the pain I will feel with the fell.

But I didn't. As I open my eyes I saw V's worried face.

"Jichu be careful... what if you hurt your self"  V said and it got me off garud.

"Jichu" I ask looking at him. I saw how V's expression change in to nervous one as he let me go.

"V... you call me jichu... didn't you" I ask and V look at me in my eyes.

"No I didn't... I said jisoo" V said as he walk to go to him room.

No he called me as jichu. I heard him really clearly. Is he.

The thing came to my mind made me kind of feel dizzy. But there is only one way to find.

"Tae"

3rd person POV

"Tae" taehyung freeze on his steps as he heard jisoo calling him by that name after so many years.

With tears in his eyes he look behind to see jisoo looking at him.

Jisoo on the other hand also knew V was her childhood friend taehyung.

A smile form on her face jisoo ran to taehyung as she hugged him and stared to cry.

Taehyung also put her hands around her small figure as tears left her eyes.

"Tae... it's really you" Jisoo ask looking at taehyung and he nodded.

Jisoo push taehyung back which got taehyung off guard.

"What happen" taehyung ask to jisoo who was now back facing him.

"You didn't tell me all this days" jisoo said and taehyung smile at hoe cute she was.

"I am sorry jichu I wanted tell you... but after some days" taehyung said.

"But still you have to tell me" jisoo said.

"I am sorry ok.... so now jisoo will you be my girlfriend as you nows who I am... and you told that i am a special person" taehyung ask.

This made jisoo's smile drop.

"Tae I am married... how can I marry you" jisoo ask and taehyung smiled.

"Stay here for one minute" taehyung said and went to his room.

Taehyung came back like after ten minutes with some papers in his hand.

Here look at this. Taehyung said and give the papers to jisoo.

Jisoo look at the papers as her eyes got widen and hit taehyung which made taehyung to burst in to a laughter.

"Yah wifey it hurts" taehyung said which made jisoo more blush and hit him more.

Taehyung hold jisoo's both arms as he made jisoo sit on his laps facing him.

"I am your husband you are married to me" taehyung said and jisoo blush like a tomato.

"Why you keep all this as a secret" jisoo ask.

"I also don't know why I did that.... but all i know is i really had lots of fun when you were been afraid of me" taehyung said and laugh.

"Yahhh" jisoo said as she cover her face with her hands.

"Jisoo your brother is alive and it is jin.. the jin who got married to my step sister" taehyung said.

"I told you right jin look a like my brother jin" jisoo said and taehyung nodded.

"We will call over jin hyung and jimin to come here tomorrow... we all can have some fun" taehyung said and jisoo nodded excitedly.

"So do you want to get married again... I know every girl wants to wear a beautiful wedding dress.... if you wants to we can get married in next week... and do you give me the permission" taehyung ask and jisoo bite her lips.

"Don't bite your beautiful lips... you are really turning me on... and please what is your answer " taehyung said.

"Yes" jisoo wisher slowly. But taehyung heard her clearly as he crushes his lips into her.

The end

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy