19

A stream of heavenly light cracked through your curtain down onto your awaking face. Your ethereal features glowed under the golden morning sun. You peeked an eye open to observe the wondrous sky of orange-golden streaks, guarded by the softest of looking clouds. 

The soft feeling of your familiar hello kitty blanket wrapped around your shoulders brought you delight. You basked in the lingering scent of sheer woods, jasmine, and sandalwood; It was the beautiful scent of your one and only father. 

Your thumb gently caressed your charm bracelet lingering on the heart charm gifted by your father. You smiled to yourself, remaining slumped on your desk. You brushed your hands over the bandages, firmly wrapped around your beautifully coloured skin. You bit your lip, trying to obtain a conscious rid of guilt only to be faced with that same sickening feeling. 

You remembered your facetime call with Shoto and wondered how you ended up in the spot you lay at; asleep, sitting at your desk. You sighed, realising you must have walked there during the night, feeling anxious about the day you would face today. 

The day of the exercise exam has come.

You swiftly sat up, stretching your limps in your sitting position, relieving your muscles of the tightness they held. As your arm stretched further, it blocked the stream of the sunlight causing a shadow to cascade over your eyes, giving you a clear look at yourself through the mirror on the wall in front of your desk.

You laughed at your unruly hair grumbling about the Disney Princesses who managed to keep there's so kempt during their slumber. 

Walking to your wardrobe, you lay out your uniform on your bed, slipping off your nightgown a feeling the warmth of the spring morning. Still, in your undergarments, you pulled open the curtains to face the beautiful morning scenery. No neighbours in vision, just the beautiful ocean waters. You pulled open your bay windows and luxuriated in the scent of ocean waters and the sweet-salty sands. You sat at your window, slowly brushing the knots from your hair, listening to a record you played on a vintage player, feeling complete harmony. 

A knock on your door alarmed you back to your bitter sense of reality. "Come on child, breakfast'll be ready In ten minutes." At the sound of your father's voice, your eyes widened and your heart instantly set back to that state of euphoria. You bit your lip to contain the smiles, your beautiful e/c eyes glowing with joy.

"Be quick, kiddo! Nemuri-Sama is over too, yeah! Breakfast like the old days!" Your mind pondered over the familiar voice. Realising it was your one and only loud uncle Hizashi over with Nemuri you could no longer contain the happiness inside. 

You jumped off the ledge of your window quickly slipping on your thigh-high stockings. "Yeah, I'll be ready in like five minutes!" You buttoned your shirt clumsily, whilst slipping your skirt on to fit your adored figure.

Nemuri burst open the door, standing there with her hand on her hip. "Nu-uh, today is like old times-" She caught you mid-ponytail, with your hand above your head and hair tye in your mouth. "I'm doing your hair!" You bashfully smiled as you nodded causing the sweet and charismatic Midnight to squeal with joy. "I'll make you look flawless and composed for your exercise test today." Nemuri cooed, brushing your hair softly.

"Yeah kiddo! You're gonna rock this!" Hizashi practically screamed from downstairs, in which, you could merely respond with your signature giggle.

~

Breakfast with your little family of dorks {powerful and heroic dorks}, just like old times, was all you could ask for to shift you in the best mood enough for you to feel confident enough to skip to school. You passed old people walking their dogs, waving at them with the brightest smile and wishing them a good morning. Tons of neighbours greeted you, rendering you to look like the star of the street; a popular and kind child everyone knew around here and loved.

Your swirls of honey e/c watched all the delicate sakura petals as they danced through the breeze. "Oi, Erasure. Turn the fuck around." Katsuki's grumpy voice wouldn't burden you as you cheerfully turned to face him, arms behind you back, leaning in with a cheesy closed-eyed smile.

"Good Morning, Sunshine~!" You cooed, softly and vibrantly. He tsked, shoving his hands in his baggy pockets holding his signature snarl. Thinking Katsuki caught you looking dumb you blushed, sheepishly scratching the back of your neck. But, you were entirely wrong. Katsuki had been watching you, admiring your features as you shone like the sun, yet, he was the one he thought looked dumb.

~

Class 1-A was outside with many teachers. Murmurs of what exactly they would be fighting/tested against, broke the respectful silence. Attention all drove to Mina and Denki who exclaimed, they just knew they were fighting robots. Doubt clouded your mind thinking of the obvious cliche they would have avoided.

The reasonable was announced; All would be fighting teachers as their exam. And, as each student freaked out, you felt immense excitement. Peering into your fathers' obsidian orbs, his bloodshot eyes stared into your own e/c. He realised how much alike your colour was to your mothers' as was your skin tone and hair, how much you really did resemble M/n, and, he winked at you. Pulling an akanbe and throwing a peace sign, your father was reluctant to smile back. 

He pulled his composure and began assigning teachers to a student. Your excitement descending with every pair. Your heart suddenly stopped when you heard your pair.

"All Might versus Katsuki, Izuku and Y/n." You checked your ears to verify if you heard correctly. And, when you saw the absolute terror imprinted on each of the boys' faces, you knew you were correct.

You bit your lip and held back your stress, now wasn't the time, you were determined to pass, end of the story. You exhaled your stress, making your way to the boys' who so happened to be standing next to each other. Midoriya's eyes caught yours for a second before quickly looking away, showing none of his usual emotions.

"Uh- This will be tough, but- uh... Why dont we work together efficiently! Surely if we try..." You lost words looking at the two boys, none of which did respond. You felt a cold aura from Izuku but his expressions looked content. You shook off the fear, mustering up your smile again. "Ha, well... I know Katsuki and I don't score particularly high on cooperation but I'm willing to try and Izu-Kun I know you are good at that so maybe you can help with-" You were cut off by the finally ready to explode pomeranian boy.

"Like hell, I'm using that stupid nerd!" Katsuki raged with a hell-bent determination in his crimson eyes. You furrowed your eyebrows, anger boiling inside, your fiery passion Katsuki loved, burning inside of you.

"Don't be an idiot, Bakugou!" You retorted, loud enough for everyone to turn heads. Katsuki felt his heart plummet at the sound of you using his last name. Though, you yelling at the boy who made Izuku's life hell for years and continued to steal the one girl he really obsessed over, made Midoriya feel delighted, restoring back to his old sheepish nature. "We are in this together! If he goes down-" Your vibrant e/c eyes suddenly turned a solemn and fierce burning e/c. "-You go down with us!" Shoto, who was originally talking over his plan with Yaoyoruzo, observing from afar, swallowed the lump in his throat.

Katsuki fought back everything not to laugh at your fierceness most feared but he found adorable. Instead, he crossed his arms and 'tsked'. You looked at Izuku for any sign of help, you elected to be the glue of the group with Izuku being the brains.

This was going to be absolute chaos...

A/N

OMG 12K??? I- SERIOUSLY WH

You guys are so freaking weird, 

but I love ya'll, you have the funniest comments ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

I wanted to do a chapter for 10k but I've been feeling kind of insecure about my writing so I'm trying to make it absolutely perfect!!! :3

I'll finish the next chapter tomorrow!! (❁'◡'❁)