07.5

"Still here. You know, I used take ballet lessons..."

"What a fucking coincidence."

"No thank you."

"Why'd you stop?"

"I'm not cut out for that shit. I got called off, two lessons in. It's strenuous. Don't know how the other chicks do it."

"Well, what are you cut out for then, other than being an obnoxious shitbag, of course?"

"I can make pizza disappear."

"I can make your period disappear. Only for nine months, though."

"What a sleaze. You've probably slept with half of Colorado, haven't you?"

"Contrary to all the rumours you've heard, I've never had sex."

"I don't fucking believe it. Mr.Popular hasn't been shagged?"

"Uh huh."

"Uh huh."

"Oh- and my friend told me exactly who you are, by the way. I had to know why I couldn't put a face to the name plus I don't remember trampling over anyone's damn pasta."

"And who might I be?"

"YOU'RE THE GIRL WITH THOSE CUTE FAT GLASSES AND WILD RED HAIR. THAT SMART, WEIRD CHIC."

"Yes, a-"

"YOU'RE A JUNIOR. OH, AND YOU'RE SUPER SHY? CLEARLY, HE HASN'T MET YOU."

"Not re-"

"UNBELIEVABLE. SHIT DOESN'T ADD UP. "

"With the greatest possible respect, zip your howling screamer. My ears, ugh."

"Astonishing revelations have that effect on people."

"Yes, I am that nerd. Tsk tsk, nerd makes me sound kinda... innocent? Nah, I'll have you know, I'm-"

"Incorrigible, I know- I've just barely noticed you around... so you can manage to keep that sarcastic mouth shut. Huh, quiet? Boy, did that turn out wrong."

"I tend to avoid humans because they give me headaches, simple. The nerd life is blissful. Absolutely, just watching out for myself so I don't end up working at McDonald's with you."

"Huh, like you'll end up working anywhere with that attitude."

"I'm really smart."

"Okay, love. Talk smart to me."

"Did you know that chain saws were first created to deliver babies?"

"W-What?"

"I'm not joking."

"...Fucking hell, almost put me in cardiac arrest-"

"Huh, it definitely didn't if you're still talking to me."

"...You're the prickiest prickle I've ever met."

"Honoured, mate."