Chapter One

"We're going to get in big trouble," Jessie whispered loudly.

"Shhhh," he told her, grabbing her hand.

"We're gonna get caught."

"Shhhh," he repeated. "Come're."

The door was locked, but he had it open in seconds, and she giggled uncontrollably when he opened the door and pulled her into the kitchen. He found the switch and the dark room lit up, blinding them momentarily.

"We're going to get in big trouble," she told him again.

Ryan lifted her up and set her down on the spotless countertop. "If my girl wants a breakfast burrito at 2:30 am, then she's going to get it. 'Nuff said."

She watched him as he hunted down utensils and food. He disappeared into a back room and reappeared moments later with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

Jessie grinned. "You don't think I'm drunk enough?"

He smiled, found a corkscrew, and filled both glasses before he got to work on the burritos.

Half an hour later, they were back in the hotel suite, sitting on the bed, feasting on breakfast burritos and wine.

"Who's going to clean up?" Jessie asked, her mouth half full.

"The kitchen staff, I guess," Ryan shrugged.

"Are we going to get in trouble?"

"Only if we get caught." He leaned over and kissed her. "Hey, enough questions, okay?"

She took a swig of wine from the bottle. "Okay," she responded, and then wiped her mouth on the sleeve of Ryan's shirt that she was wearing. "That was great."

He kissed her again, pulling her against him.

"Ryan, I have to sleep. I have an interview at 8:00."

"Soon," he told her, smiling. "You'll sleep soon."