CH. 0

London, England

July 7, 2020

"Then fuck all of you!!!"

"Get the fuck back here!" I hear my father screaming from downstairs.

I barged into my bedroom and slammed the door angrily as I feel my fists shaking in anger after having another unhealthy argument with my dad and my elder brothers who think they're always the better sons because they follow our dad's orders. Orders, orders, fucking orders even if it isn't something you want to do. I shove all the clothes I can pack inside my luggage angrily, grabbing one after another, no longer checking what shirt, shorts or trousers that I was putting in. I can't be in this household anymore because it's too toxic even though the people living in this home is my own family.

"Harry!" Mum barges inside my room and walks towards me. "What in bloody hell are you doing?"

"I can't be here anymore mum." I answer as I shove more boxer briefs inside my luggage.

Mum follows me, "You don't have to leave. Please honey, just apologize to your dad and tell him you'll follow his steps and--"

"Why is everyone in this household so selfish?!" I stopped from packing and exclaimed loudly at my mom who looked shocked that I cut her off. "I told you and dad what I wanted to do with my life and if no one will support me on it then I'm leaving." I grabbed my luggage, my surfboard and stepped out of my room while my mum follows me and tries to continue leading for me to leave.

I reached the living room where my father is looking at me hatefully together with Elvis Styles, our eldest, and Frank Styles, the second son. Mom joins us as she pants while chasing me and pulling the luggage from my hand as I tried pulling it away from her.

"Harry you know this is a bad decision." Elvis tells me, the always Mr. Right among the three of us.

"When was my decision ever right in this house anyways Elvis?" I asked him angrily.

Frank walks towards me, and unlike Elvis, he's more gentle and less like dad or Elvis. "You can't leave Harry. We can always talk this over, right dad?" He asks as he looks over our dad.

Dad stares at me angrily and with a lot of disappointment in his eyes. He never looked at me with pride in his eyes because ever since I was young, I have always been the son he has hated so much because I am the only son that never follows his command in this household unlike Elvis and Frank.

"Harry honey please you don't have to leave us." Mom cries as she hugs me on my side.

"The house wont be the same without you." Frank adds.

I never grew up under my dad's care because I have grown up under my grandmother and grandfather's house since my parents had a separation before I was born. Dad cheated on my mom when she was carrying me so mom went back to her parents house bringing me with her as soon as I was born and leaving my two brothers with my strict father.

When I was six, my mom and dad got back together and we had to go back to my dad's house but I still spent most of my weekends since it was more of a home to me than this house with my dad in it. I have always been distant to my father and my two brothers because they never made me feel as if I was a part of this family. My dad never made me feel as if I was his son because he never seems to listen to what I want to do, instead he forces me to plan things for my life and decide things for me.

"Why don't you let the black sheep of this family finally leave. Let's see what a complete failure he already is with all this surfing madness he only prioritizes in his life." Elvis, my dad's perfect copy, commented with despise.