CHAPTER FOUR ~ I HAVE SOME NEWS

Rory walked in both Rosemary and Stephanie into her bedroom and they all sat on her bed.

"So how come Steph knew this before me?" Rosemary asked Rory.

"Because she was there with Colin when Finn brought me to Colin's jet. That's what they flew me here."

"Oh. That makes sense," Mar said to Rory, turning to Stephanie, she said, "so you and Colin huh."

"Yep." Steph answered.

"Finally!" Rosemary exclaimed.

All of the girls laughed together. Rosemary cleared her throat, "So I have some tea too..." She paused.

"Spill sister." Stephanie grinned.

"I think I like Finn. He now gets his way. If Finn makes a pass at me, I'll take it."

That statement left Rory and Stephanie silent. Wow. Finn and Rosemary. Finally!

"That's great, Rose!" Rory said, wiping a tear from her eye.

"I hope those are happy tears." Steph added placing a hand on Rory's shoulder.

"Damn! These stupid pregnancy hormones! I'm just out of whack right now girls." Rory chuckles, wiping the tears from her face.

"Girl, you're good." Rosemary and Stephanie agreed.

~~~~~

Later that morning, Rory was lying in bed and she looked at the clock, 6:27 AM, oh darn that's stupid jet lag! She eventually falls asleep, forgetting about the time.

~~~~~

Rory woke up looking at her clock, 11:37 PM, oh shoot! She had to hurry and get to Logan's office before it was too late.

Rory quickly got out of bed, washed your face, brushed her teeth, and put on some make up. She wanted to look spot on. She curled her long brown hair and pulled it half up, half down with the clip. Now for the outfit.

She put on a tight, blue, fitted dress that brought out her eyes the most. The dress was mid thigh length so that she could show off her legs. The neck was a large, off the shoulder, V-neck, which made her beautiful collar bone stand out. She put on some simple gold hoop earrings in and her black, three inch, high heels. She knew that she wasn't going to be able to wear those kinds of shoes for a while so why not do it now. She popped on some lip gloss and was ready to go.

Rory texted Finn and Stephanie to tell them where she was going, and then she was off. She caught a taxi and rode to the office nearby.

She was intimidated by the rather large building, and That plus anxiety, plus pregnancy doesn't result in anything pretty. She took a sip of water so she was good to go.

She took the elevator up to the fifth floor and walked up to the receptionist. A tall, blonde, young woman, just Logan's type, was sitting behind the desk.

"May I please have a word with Logan Huntzberger?" Rory asked.

The receptionist looked up at me and asked, "Do you have an appointment?"

"No, but if he knew I was here he would want to see me. Please let me talk to him."

"OK. Hold on while I reach his secretary." The woman responded. Rory waited.

"May I have your name?"

"Rory Gilmore, thanks."

The receptionist picked up the phone, "Hello? Lizzie? I have Rory Gilmore, says she wants to see Mr. Huntzberger but she doesn't have an appointment... Oh... Oh OK. I'll let her know immediately." She hung up the phone.