CHAPTER FIVE ~ TAKE ME HOME

Outside of the building, there was a limo waiting for them to drive us to the bar. Frank was standing outside of the car door, holding it open for us.

"Hello Frank!" Rory said as she entered the limo.

"Evening Miss Gilmore. Pleasure to see you again." Frank responded to Rory as he held the door open for the rest of them to get in.

Frank drove them to the bar where they were going to hang out. When they arrived, Finn jumped out of the car and yelled, "FINN HAS ARRIVED!!" Making a man down the street yell, "SHUT UP!!"

We all laughed as we entered the building. It was crowded but there weren't too many people for them to have their own little area so they could talk. They all sat in a booth. Colin and Stephanie sat on one side and Finn and Rory sat on the other. Finn got up and went over to the bar and ordered a few glasses of champagne and one glass of sparkling water for Rory.

"Champagne anyone?" He asked the table as he handed Rory her sparkling water.

Colin asked, "Finn where is the scotch? I don't want champagne! Champagne's for wusses! Well for the ladies. Go get some scotch!"

"OK OK OK! You don't have to be so pushy. Jeez!" Finn said walking back over to the bar and ordering some scotch for himself and Colin.

After a few laughs Colin was getting frustrated And how long Finn was taking to get their drinks.

He looked over and he was flirting with the bartender. A young Redhead. Just Finn's type. Colin got up and sat next to Finn at the bar.

"Finn... What are you doing?" Colin asked.

Meanwhile back at the booth the ladies were talking about Rory's baby.

"So did you tell Logan today?" Stephanie asked.

"No, I chickened out." Rory said, putting her hands in her face.

"Rory... Seriously! Come on you got to tell him!"

"I know I know. I was going to tell him tonight, I might just call him or something later.."

"Why don't you tell him in person because he is here, here in the flesh." A voice said coming from behind Rory.

Rory looked behind her and there, walking up to her, was Logan.

"Tell me what?" Logan said sitting next to Rory.

"I'll be right back... I think there's a crisis over... I'm gonna go see Colin." Stephanie got up from the table and walked over to her boyfriend.

Rory looked at Stephanie as she walked away.

"Rory?" Logan asked, trying to get her attention back.

Looking back at Logan, looking into his eyes, oh she missed him.

"So what brings you to London, Ace?" Logan asked with his show-stopping smile that always made her weak in the knees.

"Yeah I just need to tell you something and it needed to be in person." she said looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Ace, before you tell me what you need to tell me I need to tell you something."

Rory nodded for him to go ahead.

"Ace, I've never stopped loving you. Just want to let you know that I broke off the engagement with Odette. And I really wanna be with you. Would you please, you don't have to answer now, please take me back into your life. You make me a better person. And I don't know what to do with my life when you're not in it. Rory, I love you."