10

Vanja's "Dream"
Astral Form
Avenger's Headquarters

I was walking the halls of Avenger's Headquarters. I was walking through the "forbidden halls." The halls are just the ones Tony doesn't want anyone to go through. As I got closer to the last room of the hall, the temperature started to drop. The Cloak of Levitation wrapped itself tighter around me to keep me warm. I said a quiet thank you and it patted my head. I finally reached the door at the end of the hall. There was a gigantic metal door that was defiantly heavy. I tried opening it only to find that it was locked. I simply used my powers and the door flung off its hinges. The temperature dropped even more once I stepped into the room. I was just looking around at all the strange looking contraptions. I was gonna touch one but the Cloak slapped my hand. I just grumbled and continued on my merry way. As I walking towards the far end of the room, I began to see a faint blue glow. As I got closer and closer to the glow, a strange feeling built up in my chest. It's the feeling I feel with Wanda, a connection. Only, it felt as if a new one was forming. It felt as if my mother was pregnant and a bond was forming as the sibling grew in the womb. The feeling had stopped. I now felt complete. As if the empty void inside of me had been filled. I noticed the blue glow was almost blinding now. I looked up from my feet slowly. I was in front of what appears to be a glass chamber filled with a strange liquid. But, the liquid wasn't what was glowing blue. Neither was the glass chamber. I finally looked up and at what was inside the chamber. My heart stopped. My eyes were frozen wide. I tried to scream but nothing came out. Silent tears ran down my face. The Cloak wiped them away. Inside the chamber. Was my brother. The one who was dead. The one I mourned. The one I fought for. The one I would die for. The one I lived for.

Every.

Single.

Day.