14

Hope's POV

"We need to attack Pietro. It's the only way to get to her. She's too strong for any of us to attack her directly. So we hit her where it hurts."

Some seemed reluctant, especially Landon and Sebastian. The witches though, were completely on board being that they didn't like the fact that she was significantly more powerful than all of them combined. They started attacking Pietro. Big mistake. She was mad. Very mad. And it showed. Her entire eye blazed red, pupil and everything. They glowed so bright that some squinted. She opened her mouth to say something but I quickly used my magic to keep her mouth shut. It didn't last very long though as she quickly tossed me aside like a damn rag doll. Now I was livid. I was supposed to be the most powerful being at this school. I was supposed to be the upper dog. I was supposed to be the almighty. Yet here she comes and ruins everything for me. I tried to use my powers against her but it just made her more angry.

"ENOUGH!" Vanja shouted.

Everything stopped in place. Literally. The things that were being thrown stopped in mid air. Including spells. After she had calmed a bit, she looked towards Pietro who seemed to be in pain. A look of despair crossed her features. And then sadness. And then anger. She held Pietro and glared at the witches. She then said three words that changed the lives' of everyone in the room. Three words that were whispered so quietly that anyone could barely hear. Three words that changed the lives' of people across the entire omniverse...