12

I shot up in bed hyperventilating. Landon unwrapped his arm from me and... wait. Unwrapped his arm from... NEVER MIND, it's not important. He grabbed my face and stared into my now blazing red eyes. He whispered sweet nothings and tried to calm me down. Sebastian burst into the room upon hearing Landon and I and was quick to rush to my side. He shoved Landon away from me, picked me up bridal style, and vamp sped to our room. He he sat on my bed and rocked me back and fourth. He set some random objects in front of me.

"Here, love. Focus on lifting these."

I did as he said and soon enough, the objects were floating and I was a bit more calm. I was still breathing a bit heavily but I was calming down slowly. Landon burst into the room startling me. The floating objects shot at him and he freaked out, ducking to the floor.

"What the hell Van!"

"Sorry, you just scared me." I said sheepishly.

Sebastian unwrapped himself from me and started to walk towards Landon. It would have been a completely normal thing had he not walked like a predator towards his prey. I stopped him in his tracks, the crimson energy surrounding him.

"Sorry." I said, not feeling one bit sorry if I was being honest.

Sebastian gave me a dirty look before calming himself.

"You should not be in my room Landon. You should know by now that it is off limits."

"Last time I checked, you literally busted into my room and kidnapped Vanja."

Sebastian stared at him for a moment before nodding, knowing that he was right.

"I suppose that's true. I do apologize for my actions. I was not thinking during the moment for I was only concerned with Vanja's condition."

"Umm, it's fine I guess. I get it. I'm just, confused. I thought you were mad at her."

"I've had a change of heart. She's a lovely girl."

They both turned towards me.

"Uh, yeah. Anyways, you good Van? You really scared me back there."

"Yeah I'm good. Thank you guys for being so concerned. It means a lot."

Just as they were about to respond, Alaric bursts through the door.

"Hey Vanja. We got a problem."

Just then, a familiar blue streak sped into the room. I was frozen in place. I had thought him being alive was a dream. How is this happening?

"Pietro?"

"Hello Vanni." He said with a smile on his face.

What the hell is going on?