5

"Demons?"

"Yes, demons"

Yoriichi still being carried as they travelled, Y/n wasn't even breaking a sweat and it had been hours since they started. The sun was at its highest peak.

They were just travelling through the mountains, the birds chirping every now and then.

"The man eating demons. They kill and eat humans every night to gain strength" Y/n tells him, her eyes trained forward.

"Only one man is capable of turning humans into demons"

"Who is it then Obasan?" The boy asks.

Y/n glances at him, "His name is Kibutsuji Muzan"

Yoriichi felt a small shiver run down his spine at his name. The mere mention of his name alone brought shivers run down on anybody.

"Not any one knows this... but" Y/n glances at the sun as she continued walking.

"Kibutsuji is one of our master's old ancestors, hence they're cursed"

"Is that So..." Yoriichi mumbles

Y/n stops walking and huffs, "Lets go eat first, I'm starving" she grumbled, putting the child down back to the ground.

As Yoriichi lands back to the ground, he turned to the female who held her stomach muttering curses.

"Obasan really gets cranky when she's hungry..." he thought as he could see her blood levels rising as she gets annoyed.

"Let's go my dear, There's a village near this area" she says before starting to walk away.

His eyes widen as it was only a split second but she was already so far.

"Um... Obasan?" He mumbled to the woman, hoping it would reach her ears.

And surprisingly, it did

She turns behind her and gasps, "Oh yeah! I forgot about that, sorry" she laughs.

Y/n waves her hands towards her, "Hurry up Yoriichi!" She yells out only to wince as her stomach grumbled again, "I really need to eat some Mochi when I get back"

"Hai" he replies as he ran to her side.

She lends her hand out to him as he reached her, "Just hold my hand, my dear" the h/c haired woman says, impatience could be heard in her voice.

Yoriichi nods, "Ok--

He suddenly got silent as his aunt had dragged him instead of walking. She looked like walking but she was fast that they were already infront of the village.

"...Obasan?" He calls out, confused to what just happened.

"Let us hurry and find an inn, let's order food there" she says, not seemingly to hear him earlier.

His lips form a straight line and shrugs his shoulders, "Hai" he says not really going to question on what just happened.

"Excuse me, but whe--

"Ah! Y/nnnnn!" Someone call out from the crowd.

The two turned to who had called the woman and soon a man came running to them.

"F/n? What are you doing here?" Y/n asks the h/c haired male who was panting and sweating, catching his breathe as he reached the two.

F/n= frined's name

Yoriichi stared blandly at the man, still standing beside his beloved mother figure, his aunt.

"I was... sent... here on a... mission" F/n panted, stopping at every second he spoke.

"Mission? And so near at the corps?" The woman mumbled, her brows scrunching at the information.

He stood up straight and glanced at the brown haired boy beside her, "Your son?" He asks.

She smacks his head and glared at him murderously, "Do I look old for you?" She growled at him.

F/n rubbed where the woman had hit him and pouted, "You're so mean, Y/n. I was just asking" he says.

Y/n grabs Yoriichi and places him on her arms and throws her luggage at the man, "This boy is my dear baby. He's so cute isn't he?" She smiles, pinching the boys cheeks.

F/n yelps in surprise as he fell down with the luggage, it was too heavy for him.

The man looked at the boy barely and tilted his head, still groaning as he tried to lift the luggage, "He looks like a plant--

Smack!

"Ow! What's the big idea?!" He exclaims, rubbing the spot where she hit him yet again.

She only huffs in response and turned away, "Carry my luggage for me. I have to eat or I'll beat you" she grumbles, going to one the stalls that sell food, Yoriichi still on her arm.

F/n muttered curses and follows the woman as she moved stall to stall. Buying a extra one for the boy and buying two or three for herself.

"This is why you're getting fat--

He stops mid-sentence as he sees her glare at him murderously. Gulping he looked away, "...Nevermind"

"I don't wanna die today" F/n thought as a cold sweat dripped down his face.

Following the female swordsman, he groaned at the heavy luggage.

He stared as the female held 5 cloth bags brimmed with food. His stomach grumbled and only a second later and his mouth was full of food.

"Mmph!!" He exclaimed, muffled as his cheeks puffed it from the food in his mouth.

"Didn't I tell you not to go in any missions with an empty stomach?! Geez" Y/n groaned at the male who almost choked at the enormous food she just pushed in his mouth.

She watched as he panted after swallowing the warm food, "It wasn't my fault you know! They said it needed to be dealt quickly!" He whined only to stop as the woman laughed at him.

"What... What are you laughing at?" He asks, still panting.

"The fact that the master lied to you or that your just a beginner makes me just cackle" Y/n giggled.

Yoriichi swallows the food he was just chewing and looked at his dearest aunt, "What do you mean by lied, Obasan?" He asks, tilting his head to the side on confusion.

Y/n sqealed at his cute action and placed him to the ground before turning to F/n.

"There's no demon here, idiot. They just said that because they want someone to attend to me" she laughed.

His mouth went wide, "W-What?!"

"Yeah, you didn't notice The coincidence?" She asks, hinting with herself.

He shakes his head, "No"

She sighs and shook her head in disappointment. "I should train him together with Yoriichi.... Though it'll be weird since F/n Is just my age"

"Nevertheless, just carry my stuff and just help me get back in my place. My Kakushi's might be hurrying to clean. Better get there quickly" she giggled evilly at her plan.

"But your luggage is fucking--eek!

"Hey"

F/n shrieks as the the e/c haired female glared at him murderously.

"My kid is present. Don't dare continue that curse, F/n"

"H-hai!"