14

As the birds sang cheerfully as the sun arose, Y/n laid panting on her bed. Sweat trickling down her pale face as her chest heaved up and down simultaneously. The air was beginning to get hotter,

Her hands gripped the covers weakly, holding in the pain she felt as well as the hot air that blew through the open window.

"Dear, do you want to take a bath? Maybe it'll relieve the hot temperature of yours"  H/n  worriedly states, holding his wife's other hand.

Y/n rips her hands away from her husband's hold. "Didn't I t-tell you not to touch me? Y-you're going to make it hotter" she whined, glaring at him only to close her eyes, trying to relieve the pain.

He chuckled at her. "Ok ok, sorry"

"Don't make light of this H/n" she warned coughing.

H/n brings the glass of water to her mouth and watched as she drank the cool liquid. "Shouldn't we get a doctor? I mean. . . You are getting worse as the months pass by" he tells her, worry filling his heart as he stared at his suffering wife.

"Oh leave it be. This will pass" Y/n sighed.

"...You know, there's a guest" H/n suddenly says. "Did you not sense it?" He asks.

At that moment, Y/n wanted to smack him from his stupidity but held back.

Frowning deeply, she glared at him

Frowning deeply, she glared at him. "Dear, have you gotten memory loss? I'm sick, DeAr. How the hell am I supposed to keep my guard up, deAr" she growled at him.

H/n whimpers. "Dont be so harsh" he mumbles.

Sighing, Y/n waves him off. "Who's the guest anyway?" She asks him.

"Yoriichi said his name was Michi- " H/n stops when Y/n hurried up from her bed bolted out of hero room. "... But I thought her body's frail?"

—##— part 2of the 14

Loud, fast footsteps could be heard in the hall, grabbing the four's attention.

"What is that?" Michikatsu mumbles, turning to the dark hallway.

A giggle erupts from the two kid's throats. "It's just mother, maybe father told her about your arrival" S/n giggled with his sister.

"Oh really-

"Michikatsu!!!" A woman's voice screamed.

The four turned to the hall to see a frail looking woman running to the man.

"M-mother?!" The two exclaimed in worry, immediately going to the woman along with Yoriichi.

Michikatsu watched as the three scolded Y/n sternly.

"Didn't we tell you to rest?" D/n mumbles, pouting at her mother who kept glancing at the purple eyed man.

"Yeah! You know how frail your body is!" S/n exclaims, his hands on his hips as his cheeks puffed.

Yoriichi held Y/n by the side, his hand supporting her. "You're going to make us worry to death, Obasan" Yoriichi mumbled, worry evident in his tone as he drooped.

Y/n awkwardly let out a laugh. "O-oh, sorry about that. I was just excited to see my d-dear Michikatsu again" she stated, her eyes really flickering towards him, as if she's scanning him. "You darlings know how much I miss him" she adds.

The three sighed before Yoriichi lead her to Michikatsu who awkwardly awaited Y/n's next reaction.

"H-hi Obasan-

Michikatsu's eyes widen when Y/n slowly embraces him. The warmth of her small frail body spread throughout him. A warm fuzzy feeling filled his heart as he remembers her loving warmth of her embrace.

"I miss you, Michi" Y/n whispers to his chest, her eyes were closed as she listened to his heart beat. Her arms tightened her hugs, her brows furrowing. "I'm glad you're alive"