11

Timeskip.

Brought to you by Factory-chan's laziness.

Extra drawing.

Back to the story____________________________________

Back to the story
____________________________________

Years has passed and Y/n had decided not to make Its her Tsuguko. Instead, she enlisted her as one of the girls that lived under her and served her as her hashira while Yoriichi trained under Y/n.

He became her Tsuguko.

Y/n likes Uta's confidence and optimistic nature but . . . She just couldn't feel it going right unlike with Yoriichi.

It didn't surprise her when Yoriichi developed a different breathe technique. She could tell that he was special. . .

. . . Now all she needed to wait for is if their fates are fated with the other Tsugikuni.

^____

The birds sang as the sun rose up in the sky. The warmth it emits calms everyone in the headquarters. It was their time to rest as demons were gone for the time being.

Yet despite that, they all pushed through their fatigue and went on mission left and right.

A muffled tapping of feet could be heard in the halls of the Flower estate. The flowers had bloomed elegantly as well as the pristine air that blew through.

The door that leads to the porch opens and there sat a woman. Her long luscious H/c hair which was tied in a low ponytail. Bright e/c coloured eyes gazed out the garden lovingly. She adores her bright plants.

"Obasan, I'm heading out to my mission now" Yoriichi announced, walking over to his dear aunt. His long hair waved behind him. . .looking fluffy as ever.

A smile tugged at the woman's lips ad he walked close before crouching beside her. As if to wait for her to say her Goodluck in the journey . . . Which he really didn't need.

"I have a good feeling something's gonna happen today, my dear" said Y/n, glancing at him at the corner of her eye. "I do not think if it's a good one or bad though. . ." She mumbled, sighing sadly as a leaf lands on her lap.

". . .whatever happens is fated then. . .I guess" Yoriichi replies, still eager to hear her luck for him in the road. It was like a dog waiting for his master's praise.

Y/n giggles and pats his soft brown hair. "You've grown powerful, my dear. You don't need luck" she says, smiling fondly.

He looked like he pouted by the solemn look in his eyes  he looks down as if puppy ear dropped down on his head. "Ok then. . ."he whispered sadly.

Guilt spread throughout Y/N's being and as well as anger. "How the hell is he still cute?!?!" She screamed in her thoughts, looking away as she held her vastly beating heart. "I'm gonna die" she cracked.

Turning back to him once again, she calmed down her breathing. "F-fine" she stuttered, not handling his cuteness well as she had hoped. "Good luck on your journey" Y/n adds, ruffling his hair and pinching his cheeks in annoyance.

Yoriichi held her wrists as she pinched them quite painfully.

"Ofashan . . . zhat phurts" Yoriichi mumbled nonchalantly despite admitting that it caused him pain.

Y/n only stretched more before letting go. "Geez, you still look like a baby no matter how many time I grow old" she grumbled, pinching her temples.

Yoriichi rubbed his hurting cheeks. "What do you mean, Obasan?" He asks clueless, only to receive a frustrated sigh from the female.

"You baby dear, hurry to your mission before I kick you out and send you there myself--

"I prefer that--

"Shut up and get out!"

"Hai"

Y/n watched as he walked out the porch and back into the house to leave through the front door.

Sighing, she leaned back to the floor. "When did that boy get so needy?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Days later

"Sorry I didn't get here in time, brother"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Brother. . . Is Obasan with you?" Michikatsu asks his brother, Yoriichi. His deep violet eyes glancing at his little twin brother.

Yoriichi kept his gaze forward and nodded. "Obasan is back at the headquarters. I serve under her" he replied nonchalantly. "You'll probably have to go through the final selection . . . but since Obasan's a hashira. She might train you as a tsuguko" he adds, shrugging his shoulders.

"Tsuguko? Final selection? Hashira? What's that?" Michikatsu questions, clenching the hilt of the sword he had kept after all these years. His Obasan's last gift to him before leaving out of the the blue . . . even taking the brother he grew jealous of.

"Tsuguko, the swordsman training under a hashira, only with mind blowing skills are accowted" Yoriichi explains, holding up his index finger.

"Final Selection, a test to determine if you're fit to be a demon slayer. Needing to survive for 7 days with demon infested mountain" he continued.

"And lastly, a hashira. An elite swordsman and one of the most powerful demon slayers in the corps" Yoriichi ends before turning back to his brother.

"Did you get it?"

"I think I do"