8

A loud crash wakes both Y/n and Yoriichi. Forcing them out of their peaceful slumber.

A groan escapes the woman's lips as she sat up, her hair tangled all over. She glanced at the other boy who laid beside her, his eyes already open. Perhaps because of the noise earlier.

She pats his head gently, Yoriichi closes his eyes, liking her warm hand. "Did the sound startle you?" Asked Y/n, her voice soft and soothing to his ears.

A small smile appears on his face and shook his head. "It didn't, Obasan" answered Yoriichi, his dull eyes starting back at her bright e/c eyes.

The woman only nodded and slowly stood up from her futon and walked to the door. "I'll check what made the noise, ok?" Y/N tells him, smiling as she held the door open.

"Hai"

\\\\\\\\|\\\\\\\\\\

Y/n walked slowly towards the kitchen. . .where she heard the painfully loud noise. Her eyes scanning the kitchen door which was tightly closed, despite that, her face darkened as she saw a little teeny weeny crack at the lock.

"Goddammit, they fucking broke it again" she cursed in her head, grunting in frustration before sliding the door forcefully open.

Snap!

"Huh--

"What the hell made that loud noise in the early hours of the morning?! I need beauty sleep, people!" Yelled Y/n. Her figure looking by the door as she glared at the two Kakushi's who were huddled by the sink.

She had already spent her sleep hours in walking from her sister's family house and towards the headquarters. Y/n didn't want to grow into a insomniac woman. The bags under her eyes was disgusting as it is, she feared that she won't even manage to grab a lover with such poor features.

"Eek! G-gomen, L/n-sama!" The two kakushi shrieked and continued hiding  both of their hands behind their back. . .confusing the female.

Peaking slightly behind them, she raised her brows in confusion, "And what are you two hiding?" She questions, her eyes squinting at their hands, only for them to hide it deeper behind them.

"I-it's nothing, our lady! I-if you would excuse us!" One of them exclaimed before running out the room, dragging his other friends forcefully.

Y/n's lips form a straight line before she turned away and shrugged her shoulders. "Sayonara, I guess" she mumbled to herself before clapping her hands twice.

Suddenly, two other kakushis came rushing in the room, Looking haggard as ever. They both panted tirelessly. "H-Hiku reporting for duty, L-L/-sama!" One of them rasped,slightly bent to his legs. His chest heaving as sweat dripped down his face, his mask puffing up as he panted heavily.

"What the...? You know what? I'm just not gonna ask." Grumbled Y/n. Her hand combing through her hair, gripping it as it reached the top. "Prepare the breakfast and draw the bath quickly, for me and my nephew. I'll have to meet Oyakata-sama" she orders them before trudging out the kitchen.

As she walked away, the two kakushis bows, rasping slightly. "O-of course!"

______________
______________

Y/n opens the door to the room she and Yoriichi shared and quickly made her way to her closet.

Yoriichi, who was still awake stared at her back as she fumbled through her clothes. "What are you doing, Obasan?" Asked Yoriichi. His small figure sitting up slowly from his futon.

"I'm getting ready to meet with master" she replied, not giving him a glance as she hurriedly grabbed one kimono from her once arranged clothes.

". . .May I ask why?" He continued, still staring at her back.

Y/n jogged towards her table and grabbed her brush. "Oyakata-sama has told me that he has something for me to do" she tell him as she brushed her hair hurriedly ,yelping as she accidentally brushed over a knot. "Damn it" she hissed in pain.

The door opens abruptly and there, a Kakushi's head pops up. "L/n-sama. Both breakfast and bath is ready" he informs the woman before slipping his head back out the room.

Turning to the young boy, she pats Yoriichi's soft hair and proceeded to walk past him. "Have breakfast without me. I'll be having a bath and go" she tells him, walking out the room.

Yoriichi nods, having a small smile on his lips. "Yes, Obasan" he replied and trudged out the room to follow the kakushi he saw earlier.

__^_^_______
_____________

Fog filled the small room as the hot water pooled the large wooden tub. The scent of soap lingering in the towels and rocks.

A h/c haired woman sat, relaxed in the hot water. Her head above it as she sighed in content. The warmth relaxing her muscles before her schedule.

Suddenly, as the sunlight goes through the paper thin curtains, it burns her eyes. "Ugh..." she groaned before defeatedly climbing out of her bath. "Fine fine, I'm going. Sheesh" hissed Y/n. Her towel now wrapped tightly around her chest.

"Damn sun. Ruining my spa"

Opening the door that leads out the bathroom, she grabs the kimono that she laid on the small table.

Slipping it on and tightening the ribbon on her waist, she huffs and walks out. Grabbing the black socks of hers, she slips them on quickly and begins to head outside.

Walking past the male kakushis, she opens the entrance and slips her feet in her wooden slippers. Tapping it on the ground, she turns her head back in the mansion of hers. "I'm out!" Y/n yells out before leaving her gates.

Meanwhile|||\\\\

"Hey kid, what do you want for breakfast?"

"..."

". . .ok, riceballs it is"