Meeting

Hanzo Urshihara/Lucifer:

As you walk into the store to get video games for yourself and your older and younger sisters. As you got the last video games your sisters ask for, you bump into a kinda short boy and fall to the floor.

"Hey watch where you're going." you say confusingly as you rub your head.

"Sorry I was reading a comic book let me help you up and my name is Lucifer.." he said as he put out his hand to help you up.

"Thank you.." you say as you take his hand and get up and pick up your stuff.

"So you like video games so do I in fact I love video games" He says as he looks in to your eyes.

"Yes I do and so does my sisters and my name is (Y/N)" you say as you get to the check out.

"You have sisters? What are there names if you don't mind me asking?" He asks.

"I don't want to talk about them and they would not talk about me so no sorry" you say as you pay for all your stuff.

"It's fine and it looks like you need to go home." He says as he looks at the time with a sad look as his face.

"Yes I need to go sorry I hope I get to see you again..." you say as you walk away with a sad look on your face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shiro Ashiya/Alciel:

As you walk into the store to get food for your mom, because your a good kid like that. As you get some food you see a confused looking man and you walk up to him to see what wrong.

"Do you need help?" you ask.

"Yes I'm looking for some fish?" he asks.

"The fish I now where that is. I can show you if you want." you say in a happy way.

"Sure if its fine with you?" he says as he looks at you.

"Ok over here." you say as you walk over to the fish.

"Thank you." he says as he follows you to the fish.

"Here it is." you say as you point to the fresh cold fish.

"Thank you I've been looking for that for 15 minutes and my name is Alciel." he says as he puts some fish in his cart.

"No problem and my name is (Y/N)." you say as you start to walk to the check out.

"So I need to get home to make food for the others." he says as he pays for his food and walks out of the store while waving goodbye.

"Ok see you soon." you say as you get a sad look on your face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadao Maou/Satan:

As you walk into McDonald's you notice a strange looking man that you've never seen working there before or in this town. You get in line and wait to order your food.

"Hello ma'am how may I help you?" he says as he look at you.

"I'd like some (whatever you like) please?" you say as you look at your phone.

"Coming right up ma'am." he said as he put a tray with your receipt on it.

"Thank you Sadao." you say as you walk over to your tray.

"How did you know my name?" he asks as he get your food.

"It says your name on your name tag?" you say with a confused look on your face.

"Oh sorry I forgot about that." he says as he put the last of your food on your tray.

"It's fine and thank you." you say as you grad the tray and go to sit down and eat your food.

"I forgot to put your drink on your tray." he says as he walks to you and gives you the drink.

"It's fine and my name is (Y/N)." you say as you take your drink.

"That's a cute name for a cute girl." he says as he asks his boss for a break and she says yes.

"No I'm not cute." you say as you blush.

"Yes you are and can I sit with you?" he says as he looks in your eyes.

"Sure and why do you thick I'm cute." you say as you eat more food.

"What is not cute about you." he says as he looks at your body.

"I'm not cute and don't look at me that way..." you say as you eat more food.

"Sorry your just so cute with your hair and cute eyes it can make a boy fall in love." he says as he looks in your eyes. 

"Ah can you stop with the cute thing it is kinda creepy." you say as you eat all your food.

"Sorry I come off as creepy to a lot of people." he says as he looks at the time.

"So I'm not the first girl you try to date?" you say as you get up and put your tray down and you sit back down.

"Yes is it working?" he ask as he looks at you.

"No!" you say as you look at him.

"Aww I want it to work your cute." he says as he stands up.

"Is your break over?" you ask.

"Yes sorry I have to go see you soon." he says as he gets back to work.

"Ok bye." you say as you go home and have a sad look on your face.