Your's/His Favorite thing about your Personality

Hanzo Urshihara/Lucifer:

He loves that you are creative and a gamer and a have a vary unique, unlike the girls from where he comes from, who generally have the same personality.

You love that he is from a different universe, like you've never been there before it's something that no one has ever ventured to except for him and just his friends, what more could you ask for them to go to a different universe and see what their lives and religions are. To be honest you love him because he respects you and because his short.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shiro Ashiya/Alciel:

He loves that you don't care if hes like a house wife, but he loves it more when you help him around the small new apartment you share with him. Kind hearted and caring makes him want your body even more.

You love that he does not care if you talk to other boys or men, he probably knows you won't do anything. Keeps you in line and makes sure he explains everything so you have a good understanding of whats happening.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadao Maou/Satan:

He is trying to get promoted to get more money so you and him can live together, even though he is a trouble maker, you make him clam and some what more over protect of you when you talk to other boys and you find that adorable.

You are a young soul and love to goof around with him. Your trying to get a job so you could help out with the new house you guys want. You also secretly want a baby, so when its night time you try to get freaky.