His feelings for you (His POV)

Hanzo Urushihara/Lucifer:

The next day I start to go back to the games store as I see (Y/N), I start to follow her down a dark alleyway I see a man looking at (Y/N) with a creepy smile on his face you see in his eyes that he want's to hart (Y/N), as I'm about to grad (Y/N)s hand (Y/N) turns around and looks at me I grad her hand as fast as I can and run away from the creep, As we get to the games store and run through the door and in to the store, I think to myself, what just happened why was there a creepy gay why did I grad (Y/N) so fast what is this feeling in my heart, as I look into her eyes I realize I had vary strong feelings for her and that I need to keep her safe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shiro Ashiya/Alciel:

As I run out the door to go back to the store to get the few things that I forgot yesterday I trip and fall onto the ground as I get up I look to my left and see (Y/N) looking in the store window and then I see a girl with a gun in her hand, as soon as I see that gun I run and stop running and as I'm about to grad (Y/N)s hand she turns and looks at me and as soon as she does I grad her hand and run with her as far away from the store as I can, as I turn down a dark alleyway I stop running and as I turn to look at (Y/N) I think to myself, why did that girl have a gun pointed at (Y/N) she was not ever in the store and why did I run so fast as soon as I graded (Y/N) I have never ran that fast in my life and what is this feeling in my heart, as I look into her eyes I realize I have feelings for her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadao Maou/Satan:

After I ask my boss if I can get off early, she said yes, I walk out after (Y/N) so I decided to follow her, before she left she gave me a sad look when I told her my break was off, I noticed that she has headphones in so she won't be able to hear anyone walking behind her and that makes me feel like a stalker, then she turns down a street I look up and see a creepy guy falling from the sky as I was about to grab (Y/N), she turned around and looked at me and as soon as she did I grabbed her hand and turned around. We then ran away from the creepy guy as soon as we were far enough, I stopped running with her. As I turn around and look in her eyes I realize that I saved her and that I wanted to keep her safe I love (Y/N).