Your feelings for him

Hanzo Urshihara/Lucifer:

As you go back to the store to get more video games for you sisters you walk you turn down a dark alleyway you see a black figure in the distance and get a bad feeling in your gut. You stop walking and look at the black shape to try and figure out who it is and you can't figure out who it is and you decide to go the long way to the video game store and as you turn you see Lucifer just looking at you and then he grads you and runs and as he runs his holds your hand and as you run you think to yourself, Hes so carefree and he so cute with his purple hair and hes so cunning and sneaky as you thick this you realize that you have feelings for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shiro Ashiya/Alciel:

As you go back to the store the next day you walk down the street and you stop and look in a store then you hear someone be hide you. You turn and see Alciel looking at you he grads your hand and starts to walk down a dark alleyway he stops walking and turns and looks at you as he does this you think to yourself, Hes so trusting and a master strategist as you think this you realize that you have feelings for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadao Maou/Satan:

As you walk back to your house from that eventful day at McDonald's and listen to some music you turn down the wrong street and you didn't realize that. Then you realize walked down the wrong street you turn around and see Sadao looking at you. You try to say something but he grads your hand and starts to walk you home as he does this you think to yourself, Hes so charismatic and kind and intelligent as you think this you realize you have feelings for him.