New Lover

A year ago, Felix accidentally caught Ladybug detransforming into Marinette. When she saw him, she made him promise not to tell anyone. He only agreed if he got to know her better.

Weeks later, after multiple hangouts every week, Felix finally asked Marinette on a date. Eventually, those two became a couple. It took some time for her classmates, who still shipped Adrienette, but they eventually got over it, and shipped them two.

Now, Ladybug and Chat Noir are patrolling the city. Lately, Chat Noir has become possessive about Ladybug, but tonight he took it too far. When they ended patrol on the Eiffel Tower, Chat asked Ladybug on a date.

"Chat, I'm sorry, but I can't go on a date with you. I-" Ladybug tried to tell him that she already had a boyfriend, but he wouldn't listen.

"Ladybug why can't you accept my feelings for you? I've done everything for you! What will make you go out on a date with me?" Chat interrupted her.

When he stopped talking, Ladybug snapped. "If what you call, not showing up during akuma battles until I go out on a date with you 'doing everything for me' then I'd rather you'd do nothing for me." Chat was about to say something but Ladybug beat him to it. "The literal only reason why I never went on a date with you is because I already have a boyfriend. But even if I didn't, I still wouldn't go out on a date with you! You are a selfish human being that only cares for himself. I wouldn't be surprised if no one went out on a date with you in your civilian life!" Ladybug voice getting angrier and angrier by the second.

She was about to go off on him more until she heard him say something that he would soon regret.

"Since I can't have you, no one will. CATACLYSM!" Chat went to her chest, only for her to move out of the way. He was running at her, but when she moved away, he couldn't stop himself. He eventually ran into the walls of the Eiffel Tower. When he used his cataclysm, Ladybug went up to him and took away his miraculous.

"Chat Noir, you have been abusing the miraculous power, stalking me to find out my identity, and just tried to kill me!" Ladybug told him, in the coldest voice anyone has heard. "You are not worthy of having a miraculous. By being the guardian, I revoke you of your miraculous." Ladybug took away his ring, only to be surprised by who formerly owned the ring. It was none other than her former crush, Adrien Agreste. She was pissed to say the least. She yo-yoed away to go give the ring to Felix. She didn't trust anyone else with the power of destruction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at school, everyone noticed Adrien's bad mood. No one but Marinette knew why. Whenever they tried to cheer him up, he would just flick them off and walk away.

When Marinette tried to cheer him up, he hit her as hard as he could. Marinette reminded him too much of him being Chat Noir, so he wanted that to go away.

Everyone saw what Adrien did to her, they stayed as far away as possible from him. He lost his best friend, he got less and less fangirls, and his grades started slipping.

Out of nowhere, an akuma appeared. Adrien just suddenly became happy. He knew that Ladybug couldn't use her miraculous unless the black cat's was activated. He didn't think that she found his replacement.

Anger and sadness suddenly overcame his face, when he saw his replacement. King Chat, the new replacement's name, was much better than he would ever be. And with his improved abilities, they finished akumas faster than Chat Noir and Ladybug ever did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Gabriel found out about Adrien's grades slipping and him hitting Marinette for no reason at all, he decided it was best to homeschool him again. Adrien didn't mind, because he could finally forget his past as Chat Noir, Plagg, Ladybug, and his princess.

Adrien was watching the news when a question from the news was asked to Ladybug and King.

"Are you guys dating?" Adrien thought that they weren't considering what Ladybug told him the night he lost his miraculous

"I already have a boyfriend!"

Adrien was happy to know what the answer was going to be to that. But it turns out, he was wrong.

"Yes we are dating! I love him!"

"I love her."

Upon hearing this, Adrien's heart shattered. He had lost his lady to someone who was obviously better than him. He lost his princess to his cousin. He lost his friends because of him bullying Marinette. He had no one that loved him anymore.

He turned off the tv because he didn't want to hear anything else. That when he started to regret the night he tried to kill Ladybug. He lost everything just because of his obsession with her.

I have tons of oneshots and a story written up. I get bored in class, so boom. More stories to write. I'm just bored at this point. Tell me what you think.

-Morgan