Expose the Fox Pt. 3

If you want to know why I haven't been updating, it'll be at the end of the story.

"First we need to call all of the people to let them know." Chloe's voice rang.

I called Jon's number. "Hey Zhao." Jon said.

"Hey Super, can you put your mom on the phone? There something that concerns her that's happening here in Paris." I ask.

"Yeah sure." I wait a while before aunt Louis is on the phone.

"Hey Mari. What's happening in Paris?" she asked.

"Well there is this liar in my class that is claiming to know you. And she promised someone in my class who is a horrible reporter that they would get them an interview with you and a job at the Daily Planet." I said in one breath.

There was silence on the line. "I know what to do. Thanks for the heads up Mari." There was shuffling on the other side of the phone.

"Alright I'm back. I will have a surprise for you on Monday, so just pay attention to that." Jon said.

Marinette smiled from what her boyfriend said. "Okay. I'll pay attention. Bye Jon."

"Bye Mari."

I hung up the call and went to call everyone else. They said that they'll have everything resolved by Monday, at latest, Tuesday.

That night on patrol, I met up with Chat Noir on the Eiffel Tower. When I saw him, I saw he looked sad. It's probably because I figured out his identity.

"What's wrong Chat? You look said." I asked, with disappointment in my voice.

He looked up at me and had a watery smile. "It has to do with my civilian life. There's this girl that won't take my advice and there might be a lot of akumatizations tomorrow." He said.

I took both his hands and looked into his eyes. I didn't start talking until I saw that he was looking at my eyes, also.

"Chat, that friend of yours," I took his miraculous and put it on my finger quickly. His eyes held disbelief. "Is absolutely right. Not everything goes your way. I know that friend of yours, and she said you basically revealed your identity because of you trying to convince her that you were right, when you weren't. You aren't worthy of a miraculous. Goodbye." I left the scene and went to Chloe's hotel.

When I went back to the hotel, I detransformed on the balcony, and walked into the room. When I entered the room, I saw them both smirking at me. I think back to what I just did, and groaned. I just got onto Adrien about exposing his identity when I just did it.

"You know what. Since you found out my identity, I have to give my miraculous to the guardian and they have to choose a holder for the miraculous. Oh wait, I am the guardian, so I choose myself for the Ladybug miraculous." We all started laughing after I said that.

------------------------

"You need to quit your job as class president and don't do the favors that they want you to do." Isabella said.

The next day at school,  Thursday, I came  into class and said I had to make an announcement.

"Alright, since Lila is so much better than me in all ways, I have decided that she should be class president." I took my backpack and took out a big stack of paper. "Here is all the information about the class you'll need. Good luck." I went to my seat in the back and sat beside Isabella. Chloe came in and sat beside me. So all three of us were sitting in one row.

I looked at Adrien, and he seemed to be put down. "Hey, look at Agreste Junior." They looked at him and smirked. "Serves him right." Isabella said.