HBIC

-Went from 110 percent in one class to 87. Yeah, fun times. 

There were five students that everyone in Paris knew not to mess with. It was Marinette Dupain Cheng, Nino Lahiffe, Nathaniel Klutzburg, Chloe Bourgeois, and Sabrina Recomprix. These five were known as the HBICs.

These five grew up together and weren't always in Mrs. Bustier's classroom. They were in someone else's classroom before middle school. These five were the one's everyone feared. Marinette could give you a glare that'll make you pee yourselves, Chloe and Sabrina dad's had power, Nathaniel and Nino may be quiet, but you better hope you don't make them mad, and Marinette's mom taught them a few things in fighting. They could either be the sweetest people you know, or the scariest, depending on how you treat them and other people.

When they transferred to Mrs. Bustier class, they decided to switch up their acts. Nathaniel became quiet and the shy artist, Nino became the quiet wannabe DJ, Mari became the quiet, outgoing, and sunshine child, Chloe became a spoiled brat, and Sabrina became her servant. Since Adrien knew Chloe, he also knew of the other four. He was informed of the plan.

Adrien's role was the other sunshine child, who was also painfully oblivious. If you really knew Adrien, you knew he was as scary as his father is. With the snap of his fingers, he could take you down. Before this plan started, him and Mari started dating. But since they were moving to different classes, they decided not to tell anyone. The other three already knew, seeing as they were with them when Adrien asked her.

The reason no one in Mrs. Bustier's class knew of them was because they never involved themselves if it didn't involve them. If it was about another class, ignore. A new student in the class, ignore. Even the ones who were there since kindergarten, Kim, Alix, and Max, never heard of the HBICs.

When the five students entered the class, they loved Marinette immediately. They liked Nino and Nathaniel. They felt bad for Sabrina, and hated Chloe. What they knew is that if Chloe didn't get her way, she would get her daddy to do it for her. Actually, she would make sure you did it because you feared her.

When they told the six's parents what they were doing, they liked the idea. Gabriel let Adrien go to that school pretending that he was homeschooled his whole life. But he actually went to a school that all famous kids went to. When the students learned of his supposed past with homeschooling, they welcomed him with open arms.

The six would hangout in secret at Adrien's house, seeing as no one went there to hang out ever. They would laugh at their class's stupiedityness.

When Mari and Adrien became Ladybug and Chat Noir, their friends weren't stupid and figured out who they were, as they did with each other. She gave Nino and Chloe their original miraculous. She was going to give the fox miraculous to Nathaniel, but he rejected it at the time, saying he wanted to relax, so she gave it to Alya, as much as she hated it. She gave Sabrina the tiger miraculous.

When Lila came, she tried to make all of Mari's friends hate her. The only friends that she actually had weren't fooled by her lies, so they still hang out outside of school. The people outside of that class felt bad for their class because they knew that if you got the leader mad, you might as well make your own grave.

It was when Lila crossed the line and told the class to try and destroy her parent's bakery. She stood up and called all of the class's attention.

"Alright since you guys want to destroy my parent's bakery, the plan is off. The HBICs are back." She took out her pigtails and gave them to Nino and Nathaniel.

"Finally. I've been through torture because of this class." Adrien said, taking a hair tie out of his pocket and putting it on his wrist.

"Chloe. Put on your hair tie or you'll be with these imbeciles." Sabrina said, putting on her hair tie.