𝟎𝟒. / 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

          THE WALK BACK TO THE HOUSE was filled with two very different states of mind — Sarah and John B were going back and forth about what had just happened and how they could possibly come back from this whilst Stella was in her own world, th...

          THE WALK BACK TO THE HOUSE was filled with two very different states of mind — Sarah and John B were going back and forth about what had just happened and how they could possibly come back from this whilst Stella was in her own world, thinking back on the piece of paper she was handed.

"That's crazy, John B. How will he even get here?"

"Trust me, if there's anyone that can figure it out is JJ."

"All eyes are on them back home, you heard him." Sarah worried, just as the boy nodded towards Stella, who was staring in front of her, going past what was being said.

"Stella?" John B called for her.

"Uh, yes." She returned her attention back to the couple.

"Are you alright?"

"Confused, mostly."

"I know right, what was that all about?"

"The island is not that big — I know most of my mother's staff. It's just crazy that this space is filled with all these random watchmen. And then the letter she left..." Stella looked down, retrieving the piece of paper and handing it to Sarah.

- ⋆ -

Having returned back home, Stella opted to step away for a second into her room upstairs so she could once more find the words written to her. It was her mother's handwriting, but a side to her she wasn't sure she had seen before.

Stell,

My business run took a turn, I've had

to leave the island. You must notice

some movement around but please

stay safe and preferably home. It's

no time for your rendezvous and

exploring. Frank knows of you,

I'm not sure how long I'll take