Triggered Shadow

Lyla: Hey guys, today is the 2nd-day Sonic is trying to survive not eating chilidogs.

Sonic: I must be strong. *takes deep breaths* I'm okay now.

Lyla: tulip650156 has another truth and dare for us. "Rouge, are you still trying to steal the Master Emerald from Knuckles?"

Knuckles: Yeah, batty. Tell me that.

Rouge: No, I already have something else worth much more! *dreamingly sighs*

Lyla: *reads Rouge's mind* OOOOOH, you mean Sha-

Rouge: *interrupts Lyla by covering her mouth*

Shadow: What was she saying?

Rouge: She meant, um, uh, sharing! Yeah, I think sharing is much better than stealing. *sweats and glares at Lyla*

Knuckles: Since when did you start sharing?

Rouge: None of your beeswax!

Shadow: Stop bothering her knucklehead.

Shadow and Rouge: *stare at each other*

Lyla: SHIP IT!

Shadow and Rouge: *blushes*

Lyla: Here is tulip650156's dare. "Amy, I dare you to go out and destroy Shadow's motorcycle with your Piko Piko Hammer."

Amy: My best dare yet! *grins*

Shadow: Oh my chaos. Rose don't you dare!

Amy: Why?

Shadow: Because, i-it was a gift. Form R-rouge.

Rouge: It's ok, I get you another one.

Shadow: *thinks about it and blushes*(Dang, Shadow must love Rouge a lot!)

Lyla: *thinks* how does he manage to hide his blush from everyone else?

Shadow: *deeply sighs* Fine.

Amy: Yes! *goes out and smashes Shadow's bike*

After a few minutes

Amy: Well that was fun! *sits back on the couch*

Shadow: Must. Not. Blast. Rose. *tries to calm down*

Lyla: Rouge is going to go get Shadow a new bike while the rest of you veiwers write down your truths and dares in the comments below! See you later, bye!

Everyone except Shadow and Espio: Bye!