Shadow's the Best!

Lyla: Welcome back to Mobius' #1 live streaming show, 'Lyla's'! And we're back with more truths and dares! Today is also the 3rd and last day for Sonic to survive NOT EATING any chilidogs.

Sonic: I can't believe I almost did it! tulip650156, I hope you're happy! *smiles at the camera*

Lyla: Today, shadowladymoonXx gave us another truth and dare. Wave, please read out the truth.

Wave: Sure girl. "Cream, who do you like more, Sonic or Shadow?"

Sonic and Shadow: *looks at Cream*

Cream: Do I have to choose one? I like them both.

Lyla: I think they want a specifc answer Cream.

Cream: Well, I've known Mr Sonic for a long time. But I think I like Mr Shadow more.

Sonic: WHAT?!

Shadow: In your face, Faker!

Sonic: But, HOW?!

Cream: He plays with me more than you do, Mr Sonic.

Sonic: *grunts*

Shadow: *snickers a little*

Lyla: Strom, please read the dare.

Storm: Ok. "Shadow you are my number one favorite! I dare you to recreate the battle with Sonic from 'Sonic Adventure 2'."

Sonic: Why does he have so many admierers than me?

Lyla: Amy is the best admirerer you have, dumbo.

Sonic and Amy: *blushes*

Shadow: Thanks shadowladymoonXx, I see than you put my name in your username. I'll beat Faker in no time and prove that I'm stronger than him.

Sonic: Yeah right.

Shadow: You wanna bet?

Jet: Ooooh, this is getting good.

Sonic: Why not?

Lyla: Let's take this outside boys, shall we?

(A/N: shadowladymoonXx, I hope you don't hate me for this but I have no ideas how to recreate the fight so I'm gonna say that Shadow won fair and square because of his awesome and smart tenuiqes. I'm sorry that I disappointed you shadowladymoonXx! :( )

After the fight

Shadow: Looks like I won the bet.

Sonic: *grunts for like the 3rd time today* (LOL)

Lyla: That's what happens Sonic when you bet with the Ultimate Lifeform!

Shadow: Agreed.

Lyla: Well, that's it for today. Bye!

Everyone except Shadow and Espio: Bye!