SO MANY TRUTHS! (Yay!)

Lyla: Welcome back guys! Today, Cream's mother, Vanilla, and their Chao, Cheese, will be joining us for this episode.

Vanilla and Cheese: *wave at the camera*

Lyla: We have SO MANY truths today, and a few dares. Let's start off with shadowladymoonXx's truth and dare. Amy read out loud the dare.

Amy: "Vanilla, I dare you to watch the intro of 'Shadow The Hedgehog'."

Vanilla: Oh, of course. Anything for one of Cream's favorite friends.

Cream: *hugs Shadow*

Shadow: *lightly hugs back*

After Vanilla watches the Intro (Sorry, Wattpad wasn't allowing me to put in the Shadow The Hedgehog Intro video for some reason.)

Shadow: So, what did you think, Vanilla?

Vanilla: It was really good. I like the endding!

Sonic: Here is shadowladymoonXx's truth. "Shadow, what's your opinion on Black Doom? A.K.A, your alien dad."

Shadow: First of all, he's my biological dad. I wouldn't refer to him as an alien. Second, I despise him. He will never be my TRUE FATHER because of his evil actions that he has caused. And FYI, he's dead and in hell. Where he belongs.

Lyla: Well that got dark. Now, let's read tulip650156's truths. Rouge, read the first one.

Rouge: Sure honey. "Vanilla, your daughter is an amazing and sweet girl. How long have you brought her up so far?"

Vanilla and Cream: Thank you!

Vanilla: It's been at least 10 years. I've always wanted her to have an educational mind and great manners. And yes, she really is an amazing child!

Cream: *smiles*

Lyla: Here's another truth. "Cheese, do you have any Chao friends? If so, what activities do you like to do with them?"

Cheese: Chao chao chao chao. Chao chao chao chao chao chao chao.

Lyla: Cream, could you please translate that for us all?

Cream: Sure. He said that he has a few Chao friends, includong his twin brother Chocola. And he loves to play tag and hide and seek with them.

Lyla: Ok, thank you Cream. Here is the last truth. "Wave, do you think you are better at inventing than Tails? Why or why not?"

Tails: *turns to Wave*

Wave: Yes, I do.

Lyla: Why?

Wave: Because Tails tech can easily break down while mine last longer. For example, the hoverboards that Tails made for Sonic stoppoed working after a month. While the hoaverboeards I made for Jet and Storm lasted for almost four years.

Lyla: I mean, she does have a point Tails.

Tails: *scoffs*

Wave: Welp, I'm gonna go get a snack. *leave the room*

Lyla: Well that's good because now I can tell you tulip650156's dare. "Tails, I dare you to make an invention for Wave, but make it backfire on her at the end."

Tails: HAHA! Yes, I can finally get my revenge on her.

Jet: You better not hurt her!

Tails: Why do you care so much?

Storm: Because he has a cr-

Jet: *punches Storm on his arm* Because I just do. *glares at Strom*

Storm: Hehe. *sweats*

Tails: Ok, if you say so. *goes to his workshop*

After a little bit

Wave: *enters the room* I'm back. *sits on the couch*

Tails: *enters the room* Hey Wave. I made this new hoverboard for you for you.

Wave: Why? So then it could break?

Tails: *thinks* Shoot, that's what's supposed to happen.

Wave: Well?

Tails: Well, um. I observed your hoverboard and saw the things you used to build it, so I used the more updated versions of each part to build this.

Wave: Oh, um. Thanks?

Tails: Try it out outside.

Wave: Ok. *goes outside*

Everyone: *watches from the window*

Wave: *activates the hoverboard and flies* Wow, this actually wor- *starts to fall*

Tails: And here we go. *laughs*

Wave: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *crashes*

Jet and Storm: *run outside and brings Wave back in*

Vanilla: Oh my, are you alright Wave?

Wave: I'm good. *coughs*

Jet: I told you not to hurt her. *clenches his fist*

Tails: *gulps* I'm sorry.

Wave: Note to self, never trust that fox again.

Lyla: That's it for today. Thank you so much Vanilla and Cheese for joining us today. And we'll see you guys soon. Bye!

Everyone except Shadow and Espio:

Off Camera

Lyla: Can someone bring in the nurse for Wave, please?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hwy guys, Lyla here. I hope you guys are enjoing this and the rest of my books. I wanted to tell you guys this but my schools are starting in 2 days so I may not be updating for a certain period of time. I just wanted to say that.

Thank you Hedgies!