A/N: Just A Clarification! (Please Read!)

Hey guys, Lyla here! So, I have been getting some messages asking me if Venice is my OC. Well, the answer to your question is. No, he is not my OC. He belongs to SEGA like the rest of the Sonic character,s except for Lyla (Lyla is the only one in this book that belongs to me).

Some people have also been asking me who he is or how he looks like. Here is how he looks like:

I got some background info from my cousin, who works for SEGA, about Venice

I got some background info from my cousin, who works for SEGA, about Venice. Here is what he told me:

Venice is a Mink. He isn't actually a Hedgehog, he just looks like one.

So, remember how I said Venice is like an older brother to Silver? That is kinda true, so listen carefully. My cousin told me that SEGA was creating a character for the Sonic 06 video game who can travel through time and has the power of telekinesis and telepathy. In that process, Venice the Mink was created for that role. But as time went on, the creators wanted to change him because they wanted another Hedgehog in the line, and for other reasons I CANNOT SAY. So then, after a few changes, Silver the Hedgehog was born. Silver doesn't the power of telepathy, only telekinesis. SEGA wanted to let Venice have his own personality and not make silver EXACTLY LIKE him. So in that case, Venice is like an older brother to Silver, because Silver was created AFTER Venice and OUT of Venice's artwork. Venice is like Silver, except more mature and has telepathy has one of his powers. (So Venice can read minds, unlike Silver.)

Another thing, the artwork above was a leaked concept art of Venice/Silver in 2005, a little while after the game was released.

My cousin told me that SEGA felt bad for not using him, but they don't know where to put Venice in the Sonic Universe, since there is already Silver. My cousin said that he might suggest them to add Venice in the Sonic World as Silver's older brother because it would make sense, they both almost look like each other, and have almost the same powers. So we might get a chance to see him in action, hopefully.

-------------------------------

I hope I answered your guys' questions about Venice. Please feel free to comment more questions about any of the characters, and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Bye Hedgies!

(And if you want, you guys can ask questions about my OC, Lyla, too!)