Chapter 1: The Backpack

The winner of the last chapter was!

4. Strange things happening The chapter will start during the Korean literature class, Teahyung, Jimin and Jungkook have the class together. During the class, something happens and Jungkook get's blamed for it, his friends stand up for him. When the class ends, Namjoon who is teaching the class asks the three of them to stay behind since he wants to talk to them. He asks them what happened since he thought it was kind of suspicious. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin of course have no idea what is going on and deny they even did anything in the first place. After class Namjoon meets up with Yoongi a fellow professor and tells him what happened, Yoongi says that Namjoon shouldn't worry too much Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are known as the troublemakers and it wouldn't be the first time for them to cause havoc. In the meantime, Taehyung jimin and Jungkook go to the cafeteria where they talk about what happened and Hoseok and Seokjin who had coincidentally been listening in on the conversation interrupt them telling them they have had a similar experience which they can't explain.

So let's get right into it! Are you ready? Let's get it!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

''Classical Korean literature has its roots in the traditional folk beliefs and folk tales of the Korean peninsula,'' Namjoon the Korean literature professor explained, and turned around to write something on the blackboard.

''I hate literature class,'' Jungkook groaned and put his head on the table. He liked the creative classes, his photography, graphics, and art classes, but not Korean literature. It was not his thing. The moment Namjoon had started talking he had not wanted to be there. It was nothing against Namjoon, honestly, he was one of the nicest professors. Maybe it had something to do with his age, he was in his late twenties and not that much older than most students.

''You could have stayed in bed,'' Taehyung who was sitting next to Jungkook said.

''This class is mandatory though,'' Jungkook answered, ''I can't afford to miss this class.''

''You didn't care about that last week,'' Jimin who had been on his phone the whole time replied.

''That's part of the reason I can't afford to miss this class today.'' Jungkook responded irritated, ''Namjoon sent me an email because somehow he knew I had missed class last week and he would fail me if I wouldn't start showing up to his classes.''

Jimin didn't respond, his attention had gone back to his phone already. Grinning widely at it while typing furiously.

''What are you smiling about?'' Taehyung nudged Jimin getting his attention away from the phone.

''Hmm,'' Jimin asked without looking up.

''Who are you texting?'' Taehyung asked again.

''Oh, uh, just some girl I met this week,'' Jimin responded still not looking up from his phone.

''That blonde girl you had been seeing?'' Jungkook raised his head from the table and tried taking a glance at Jimin's screen who quickly turned the phone over.

''No,'' jimin replied, ''Another girl.''

''Another girl?'' Taehyung asked surprised, ''Jimin jeez, you can't flirt with every single girl you come across.''

''Why not?'' Jimin asked innocently.

''Gentleman!'' Namjoon's loud voice echoed through the classroom startling the three boys. They froze and looked at Namjoon in shock. ''I expect you to pay attention when you're in my class.''