Chapter 2: The University is haunted

First of all, these are the results of the voting for chapter 2:

3. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook live together in a room, Seokjin and Hoseok have a room near them. Yoongi and Namjoon live nearby in an apartment.

1. Goyohan Cafeteria. 고요한 (goyohan) Meaning: serene, calm, quiet, smooth. This name is ironic due to the thing beginning to happen in the previously calm university.

6. Exploration at night. Okay, so maybe it's unfair to add this but it's an idea I had and thought it would fit nicely with the story. I don't even know if it's fair to add my ideas but I mixed it with your and you guys can of course vote for the other ideas if you like them more. :) Anyway I thought of this: We need to get the BTS gang together What if Hoseok and Seokjin tell the maknae line about their weird experience early this morning when preparing the cafeteria for the day. They saw a shadow looming in the kitchen at first they thought nothing of it. It was still dark out and it could be a trick of the light. When they start working a plate flies through the room almost hitting Seokjin. He scolds Hoseok thinking that he played a prank or something, b t stop when they heard noises outside and ran out to see what the commotion is about. They find the cafeteria tables upside down and something hanging in the air that falls when they look at it. They had to clean up the whole mess. They tell the maknae line that they think the school is haunted. Jimin is skeptical and tries to come up with a scientific explanation because he doesn't want it to be true. Jungkook is also skeptical if his backpack hadn't flown through the room he would have thought they were nuts and delusional but he just can't explain all these strange occurrences. Taehyung is interested in the paranormal world but also skeptical of it (I'll believe it when I see it attitude Taehyung tell them that 3 am is the ''ghost hour'' and suggest they should come back at night. Since Seokjin has a key to the school for his cafeteria he can help them. Jungkook agrees immediately wanting to solve these and for all. Jimin and Hoseok are a little bit scared. Seokjin is worried he will get in trouble but eventually also agrees because he is curious.

_______________________________________________________________________________

''Excuse me,'' Seokjin says interrupting their conversation, ''Did I hear it right, a backpack seemed to have flown around the classroom without a reason?''

''Yeah,'' Jimin looks up at Seokjin a little bit confused, ''Why are you asking? Do you know anything about it?''

''Maybe,'' Seokjing replies and turns around shouting a name across the cafeteria, ''Hoseok!!!''

''What is it Hyung?'' a black-haired guy in an oversized black t-shirt comes running from the other side of the cafeteria.

''You remember what happened this morning right?'' Seokjin asks Hoseok, ''Apparently, these guys have experienced something similar?''

''Realy!!'' Hoseok asks almost too excited, ''What happened?''

''My backpack flew across the room,'' Jungkook explained, ''and I swear I didn't touch it, what happened too you two this morning?''

''Your backpack flew across the room?'' Hoseok tilted his head in confusion.

''Yeah,'' Jimin replied before Jungkook could answer, ''it happened in the middle of class his backpack out of nowhere was thrown against the wall and all of his belonging was spread across the classroom.''

''But you didn't touch the backpack?'' Seokjin asked this time, Jungkook shook his head in response. Seokjin narrowed his eyebrows and glanced back to Hoseok. ''We've had a similar experience this morning, I thought Hoseok threw a plate at me.''

''That's not all, you have to tell the whole story Hyung,'' Hoseok replied shaking his head and pulled out a chair from the table to sit down at the table.