Part 8

Taehyung wasn't suprised when Minho didn't apologize the next day, he knew this was going to happen.

In fact, Minho got worse, even going as far as slapping his ass when he bent over to grab his stuff that Minho had thrown to the floor.

"Three more days...then I can have a weekend free of these idiots," He mumbled to himself.

"What idiots?" Yugyeom asked, throwing an arm over his shoulder. They were heading to class, one Baekhyun sadly wasn't in.

"Everyone h-here, but you and Baek," Taehyung had quickly gotten over his initial nervousness with the elder, who was extremely friendly and comforting.

"And Chanyeol," Yugeom added.

Taehyung nodded, he had only met Chanyeol once, but he seemed like a decent guy, especially since he was with Baekhyun.

"Oh! I asked Jin if he could give you an interview, he set one up for today after school hope you don't mind,"

"I don't mind, not at a-all. Where is it?"

They had a few minutes before the bell rang, they usually were early. The two sat down next to each other, pulling out the supplies for class.

"Not far from here, I'll text you the address,"

"You would have to have my n-number for that," Taehyung pouted.

Yugyeom cooed, then slapped his forehead in realization. "Alright then, give me your phone,"

They exchanged numbers and Yugyeom sent him the address, which was thankfully not that far from the apartments, because he had to either walk or take the bus.

~~~~im lazy so now its the end of the day~~~~

Taehyung took a deep breath, standing outside the entrance of the shop. He smiled at Yugyeom's good luck message, thanking him mentally.

"Hello! Welcome to Kim's Floralworks, how can I help you?"

"U-uh, I'm h-here for a-an interview?"

"Oh, you must be Taehyung! It's so nice to meet you. You look a little familiar," Jin shook his hand, gently tugging him into a back room.

Jin sat him down at the table in the corner of the room, sitting across from him. "So, Taehyung. Why do you want a job in a flower shop?"

"I n-need a j-job, and Y-Yugyeom t-told me about t-this. M-my grandmother al-also used to r-run o-one,"

Jin's face lit up, "Oh? That's so cool! Where did she run one?"

"Daegu,"

"Yoongi's from Daegu!"

Then it clicked in Taehyung's head, he knew he recognized this man, "Y-you were in Hy-hyung's apartment, t-the first d-day I got h-here!"

"'Hyung'? You know Yoongi? How? And we met? Was I drunk? I was probably drunk,"

Taehyung giggled, "H-hyung is t-taking me o-on a d-date Friday. A-and you and a f-few other p-people I don't kn-know said Hyungie d-ditched you,"

"Wait a minute! You're the boy Joonie said was cute! He wasn't lying, you are cute, but he really did sleep on the couch. Yoongi is taking you on a date? How in the world did he manage to bag your cute ass? I thought he was going to be single forever!" He rambled for a while before Taehyung gently reminded him of the interview.

"We finished the interview, you're hired! Your first shift is Saturday at 9, don't be late," Jin smiled.

Taehyung tilted his head, "U-uh, but we didn't r-really have an i-interview?"