Part 13

Yoongi woke up to an alarm, which greatly confused him.

He looked around his living room, somehow unaware of the weight on him until he heard a soft snore.

"Oh," He whispered to himself, smile growing on his face.

Taehyung was rested completely on his lap, head on his chest. One of his arms was around the younger's waist, the other just lying on the couch.

He poked Taehyung's side repeatedly, giggling when he pouted in his sleep.

"Baby," He called, "Come on, wake up,"

Taehyung whined, pushing his hand away, "Fuck off,"

Yoongi's mouth dropped open, "Uh," He said dumbly.

One of Taehyung's eyes peeked open, glaring at him. "What?"

"Well good morning to you too, sunshine," Yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung dropped his head back on Yoongi's chest, "Too early. 'S way too early,"

"Baby, your alarm is going off. And it's kind of pissing me off,"

He snorted, "Then turn it the fuck off,"

"You're sassy in the morning,"

"No shit Sherlock," Taehyung rolled off of Yoongi and onto the floor with a huff, lying like a starfish.

He only got up when his alarm started for the 3rd time, Baepsae blasting in the large apartment.

"Time?" Yoongi asked, stretching. His shirt rode up slightly,

"Uh, 8 something," Taehyung replied, blinking. He turned away, blushing at the sight of Yoongi's abs.

Yoongi didn't comment, but did send a smirk in his direction.

"Oh shit, I h-have work!" Taehyung remembered, "I'll be back!" He tugged on his shoes, rushing to the door.

Yoongi caught him by his waist halfway, "Woah woah woah, where do you think you're going?"

"Um, home? I have to g-get clothes? And brush my teeth?"

"You can borrow mine. I have spare toothbrushes, just use one of those,"

Taehyung pulled his lips into a thin line, "Why would I do that? I have p-perfectly good clothes at home,"

Yoongi stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking at the floor with a pout. He tapped his foot against the ground, "I dunno. Just thought- I don't know. Whatever. Fine. Go wear your own damn clothes then,"

He stomped back over to the couch, avoiding eye contact with Taehyung, who was smirking at him.

Taehyung walked back past him and up the stairs, trying to remember which room was Yoongi's. He grinned when an already open door revealed the elder's room, and ran inside.

"Taehyung? What are you doing?" Yoongi yelled, following him.

When he entered, Taehyung was in his closet, going through his clothes.

"Baby, what the hell?"

"You clearly want me to wear your clothes, and I want to m-make you happy," Taehyung muttered, half distracted by two oversized shirts he thought were cute. Looking at the never-ending piles of clothes, he decided that it wouldn't be so terrible to wear Yoongi's clothes.

He pulled out an oversized white and light gray striped shirt, as well as some skinny jeans that he wasn't exactly sure would fit.

"What do you think?" He asked, holding it up for Yoongi to see.