Part 20

"Penny for your thoughts?" Baekhyun watched him twirl around his pencil, face blank.

Baekhyun, Yugyeom, and Taehyung were sitting in the back of the class, talking quietly. It was a make up day, meaning they had all day to get missing work in.

"He's just nervous," Yugyeom smirked, "Meeting your boyfriend's parents for the first time does that,"

Baekhyun spit out his water all over the table, "Excuse me?"

"Should've come to the party, bitch. You would know what's going on,"

"I was working,"

"You told me you would be there!"

"I lied bitch, get over it,"

"Whatever,"

Taehyung pushed his work away, sighing heavily.

"So who's the lucky guy"

"Y-"

"None of his business," Yugyeom glared, "He didn't even show up so he doesn't deserve to know,"

"Well he's p-picking me up in like 10 minutes s-so it doesn't matter,"

Yoongi had texted him in class, saying his parents couldn't make it to dinner, only to lunch. He had then emailed his next few teachers, saying he was unable to make it due to a doctors appointment.

"Then he can suffer for 10 more minutes!"

Baekhyun pouted, "Taehyungie,"

"What?" He asked, playing a game on his phone. Anything to calm him down, stop him from freaking out.

"Help me, make him stop being mean!"

"Yugyeom, s-stop it,"

Baekhyun grinned, "HA! My baby loves me,"

Taehyung snorted, "I think you m-mean-"

"You mean my baby, and he does not love you,"

~~~~

People stared as he walked through the halls. It wasn't everyday that Min Yoongi showed up to school.

In fact, he never did.

The girls drooled over him, his cold demeanor, and his leather jackets. Some guys did too, though most looked down, scared.

"Min Yoongi,"

"Hey Minho," He stopped, hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?"

People gasped when he said, "I'm picking up my boyfriend, not that it's any of your business,"

He ignored everyone and made his way to Taehyung's class, the teacher not even blinking when the door slammed open.

A frown appeared when he heard Baekhyun talking.

"You mean my baby, and he does not love you," He mumbled, kissing the top of Taehyung's head.

"Hi Yoonie," Taehyung smiled.

"Hey baby, you ready to go?"

"Mhm, j-just need to grab my stuff,"

Yoongi scoffed, "As if I'd let you carry your own stuff,"

Taehyung shrugged, waving bye to the stunned Baekhyun and the grinning Yugyeom as Yoongi snatched his stuff to throw over his shoulder.

The younger tried not to listen to the voices he knew were coming, more rumors and more insults.