part one.

y/n pov

it's your first day as a student in aoba johsai. you're about to be a first year student in class 1-c :0 waking up is so hard but u manage to be a bit excited since it's the first day of school!!

"wake up" your mom shouted; somehow you managed to do it but ended up having your dream session of your future interrupted which made you cranky. by making an iced coffee and some toast then plugging your earphones in, you were able to manage a calm walk to school. it was autumn in the miyagi prefecture but a beautiful one at that.

BUT you bumped into some trouble, oikawa tooru. it was still 6:30 so his fangirls still didn't surround him yet but you were his kouhai during middle school at kitagawa daiichi. tho you weren't sure if he remembered you so you ended up walking around him but he ended up calling you "Y/N-CHAN!!" it made your heart beat just a little faster since you were an introvert and you also liked oikawa a bit in junior high even if you only talked to him once. (you were the type to admire from a distance lol) so instead of going up to him like the others (you're built diff ig BAHAHA) you just sped the pace of your walking and plugged your earphones a little bit tighter. he ended up running in front of you for attention and starting a little bit of conversation which made you stutter and slow down.

"y/n-chan~" he called in a flirty tone.
"what do you need?" you replied.
"just wanted to see my fav~ kouhai" he replied but you thought he said that to everyone which in fact he did so you did what others didn't and you ended up just saying "what do you need?" you said in a more stern tone so that you could end the conversation since you also saw some fangirls coming up. he ended up slightly gasping from the "rudeness" you showed and just said bye and walked away. You heard him mutter something but you ignored it.

oikawa pov

"that was kinda rude." he said to himself, then the fangirls came. he thought it was annoying how there were so many on just the first day of school. but now that he thought about it, he realized he has only talked to you once but either way he thought it was rude to indirectly tell him off. he ended up getting rid of the thought of you and got to class like the busy senpai he is.

waiting for class, you ended up just daydreaming about your lie in april because you had just watched the anime and it was sad but nice. (if you haven't watched it, go watch!!) but in all honesty, you really were the type of person to daydream about love. you've read so much books, and watched so much that you really craved for it but that was a secret to be kept to yourself. class had started and everyone had introduced themselves including you of course. you sat beside a guy name kunimi akira, you thought to yourself that he looked cute sleeping until he was caught and was scolded by the teacher, the whole time he just looked annoyed and tired. throughout the day you would randomly glance at him until the day ended.

kunimi pov

"i'm so tired" he thought to himself.
he also was confused on why his seat mate kept looking at him. "she's quite pretty"

you thought about what club you should join and thought of joining the volleyball club as manager since all you had to do was watch and support.
or so you thought.