part four.

You woke up but there were tears in your eyes.
With the events that took place yesterday, you really felt bad. Maybe you were overreacting, maybe you weren't but it was a weird feeling that you didn't like.

y/n pov

Your mom had asked you why you were shaking yesterday but you just told her you fell on the way home. Honestly, you were pretty good at lying. Your friends didn't really notice anything different (sry i forgot to mention abt your friEnds), you guys weren't that close but still you hung out with them. You gave Kunimi a glance where your eyes met for a second but Kindaichi just kept talking to him about practice and he just nodded to about everything he muttered. Maybe you were motivated to go to school for a reason you just didn't know.

Classes had started and you couldn't just help but stare at the window. It was a delightful shade of blue with the clouds painted on and the sun peeking out a little. But it was just a distraction for how uncomfortable you felt. Kunimi did his usual thing and napped. He noticed your slight shaking a while ago but felt he wasn't to close to you to ask even if you had hoped someone were to notice. You thought about how you were probably creepy looking at Kunimi for the past days so you stopped but honestly he was ok with it. You went back to daydreaming because somehow a little piece of your past had flashed through your mind. Someone's special smile.

flashback ~

It was your third year of middle school at Kitagawa Daiichi. You were best friends with Kageyama Tobio. Both of you had been friends since kindergarten plus you were also neighbors. Through the years you had built feelings for him, Oikawa couldn't compare to how much you admired him. Everyday, you saw him and it always made your day. Seeing him play, his shining eyes, the light red tone of tired his cheeks after practice.

It made you love him.

After finally mustering the courage, you confessed. There was only a very little chance that he would like you back but you took the risk anyways. But as it goes, you would always just be his friend. It was kind of expected that would happen and he just apologized. That night on the way home with him, you just ran. Even if you knew, you still did it.

Why? Because sometimes people just risk it for love.

You didn't sleep at all that night. All you were able to do was cry from the hurt you felt. You could always dream. He was worried about you, he felt sorry but knew he had no right in talking about it. Both of you agreed to forget about what happened even if no one would forget about it.

There was still something you didn't know at the time though. Maybe you had started falling again?

The day went by slowly. You had gotten dizzy from listening to your teachers and your thoughts.