part two.

It was the second day of school and you decided on joining Aoba Johsai's Volleyball Team as their manager. Throughout class you managed to talked to Kunimi once but he just told you to mind your on business which you thought was rude, but Kunimi really was the lazy, mind your own business type of person. He seemed to only have one friend which was Kindaichi Yutaro, a pickled onion looking boy who did the right amount of talking.

On your way to the gym you saw Oikawa but ignored him since the fangirls really stuck on him. Though, you managed to meet Iwaizumi and he was your cousin. You called out to him and he responded with a "hey", he asked you what your business was there and told him about you wanting to apply as manager of the team and he was ok with the idea since his parents had told him to walk you home everyday so it would be convenient for both of you.

Shortly, both of you arrived at the gym. The Coach spotted you and you told him about you wanting to apply as team manager. He agreed to it and you god accepted. Heading to the bleachers you accidentally bumped into Kunimi.

"Gomen'nasai" you said as you realized what you had done and you got flustered for some reason. Kunimi shook it off and thought you were kinda cute.

kunimi pov

"That was kinda cute" He muttered to himself. Wait why am i thinking that.
"What did you say?" You replied
"Nothing" He scoffed back, getting annoyed with what just happened.

y/n pov

"I wonder what he said, oh well" you thought.

Tryouts started and you learned about the different positions. After it ended, the coach introduced you to everyone who qualified. Your eyes roamed around each player until you met Oikawa's then you blushed which he noticed. So he winked at you making you cover your face, which he just laughed at. Everyone watched except for Kunimi and Kyoutani who could care any less.

After practice you said goodbye to everyone and headed home dreaming about happy couples (because~). You went to sleep and that was it.

Hi Readers, I'm going to be trying to update once a week. I'm so sorry if that's only once in a while even if my chapters are short but i'll try my best. Stay safe!!! :D