part five.

As the day continued, you felt worse by the second just because of that flashback. You had decided to go to the clinic with your weary figure it looked as if you would break at any second. Entering the room, you saw Oikawa. He watched you talk to the nurse. But didn't have a clue what you guys talked about. You went back to class anyways since it was your last period. After class ended, you went to the gym and found Oikawa there. You were going to tell the coach who was coming a bit late that you didn't feel so good. Oikawa glanced at your red figure and walked up to you. The stares you exchanged had a weird aura. You broke the silence by saying "What" in a stuttering tone.

oikawa pov

She doesn't look good. Maybe Oikawa was worried about his cute manager.
"What" she said stuttering.
"What do you mean what" i sound cool, he thought.

You explained that you didn't feel well, though it was quite obvious already. He made a mini tantrum but in the end he had to accept the fact that you really were sick. He did worry about it even if it was just a fever. The coach came almost about the time you ended your conversation with Oikawa. He took care of the matter, he also announced it to the team where as another worried.

Maybe Kunimi did care about you. Oikawa had skipped practice to walk you home which had made him a little annoyed for some reason. Coincidence?

Passing by the street where yesterday's events took place, you started shaking a little. Oikawa was able to notice so he asked what was wrong but you didn't reply. Instead, you changed the topic, tried to stop shaking. Both of you continued walking with an awkward silence. When Oikawa couldn't take it anymore and was going to talk, you had arrived already. "Goodbye" you said with a half-hitched smile as you walked off leaving him out staring blankly. That smile you showed made him curious so he gave himself a challenge, to get you to smile for him.

kunimi pov

Why am I  jealous?

After arriving home, you just wrote a note to your mom on the dining table about how you didn't feel good and decided to sleep. Your mom's work made her come home late, by the time she read it you had already slept for hours. Luckily, you dreamt about someone. Tears were falling unconsciously.

the next day

You went to school peacefully but as of now Oikawa had a plan to take you. He was waiting for you at the school's entrance but him being surrounded by fangirls changed the plan. He told Iwaizumi but he didn't really care about it since he didn't seem to have a chance with you.
Today, Kunimi was awake which you noticed but based on your new self-consciousness, you shook it off. He stared at you the whole day which made you think there was something wrong you did so at practice you avoided his stare. Kindaichi didn't know what was happening and he didn't bother asking. Oikawa made a move and tried to flirt which made Kunimi annoyed, on the other hand you didn't really know what was happening.

sorry for not updating. stay safe everyone! 🥰