Girlfriend?

After few weeks Rodger finally gets the chance to meet Liam's apparent 'girlfriend', first he was quiet taken back but his eyes sparkles almost immediately.

"No way", Rodger gasps when she shakes his hand, "You're too pretty to be Liam's girlfriend", he comments making the girl giggle softly as he brings her hand to his lips and kisses her knuckles, "Rodger Malik"

"Hazel Heartfelia"

Rodger holds her hand for a beat long and hooks his eyes on Liam who eyes are busy searching someone else to even hear or be bothered by Rodger complimenting/ chatting up his girl friend.

"So Miss Felia, how's life serving you?"

"Good",  she nods, wrapping her hand around Liam's bicep, "How about you?"

"Nice", Rodger rubs the back of his neck, "Great", they keep talking and soon Rod looks at Harry, hoping he would save him from his awkward hmm cause he is running out of things to talk and the silence that's starting to surface is pretty suffocating but apparently the lad is too invested in whatever Niall is saying him.

"You're just like Zayn"

Her comment makes him snort on instinct, " Except for the eyes, of course, You have prettier eyes"

Rodger is about to thank her when Liam speaks up, "I beg to differ"

She looks surprised and is about to say something when Rodger takes pity on the guy for once, "Oh please, you're just jealous of my pretty eyes"

Hazel laughs and shakes her head is approval, "So Rod, what do you do?"

Rodger is about to reply but is distracted when Zayn forces his place beside him, "Did I miss anything?" he asks Liam.

"Fashionably late, bro" Rodger snorts and leans in to whisper in Zayn's ear, "Can we leave? Like now?"

Zayn chuckles and shakes his head, "What you talking about? I just got here"

"Urghh" Rodger groans and falsely smiles at Hazel who looks at him expectedly.

"Let's dance" Harry suggests after watching the discomfort in Rodger's face as he struggles to show interest in whatever Hazel was saying to him. so, thanks to him Liam and Hazel went straight to the floor while Zayn goes straight to bar to help himself, Louis, Niall decides to finish their drinks first and Harry excuses himself to go to the washroom so Rodger stands on his own, closely making his way to his brother.

"So" Rodger arches his eyebrow and steals Zayn's drink that is just placed in front of him, "Looking all lonely there, bro"

Zayn snorts a laugh and gives him a side look, "You're here, aren't you? Beside,", he turns to the dance where the duo is dancing in each other's arms, "me best mate is busy"

Rodger follows his gaze, "She is a pretty bird, blonde hair, decent dressing sense, sexy smile-"

"Please don't hit on her just to piss Liam"

"Oh shit! that's an excellent idea, Z" Rodger goes to leave his spot but Zayn quickly forces him to sit back, "Chill", he smirks, "She ain't my type anyway"

Zayn grins, "Talkative?"

Rodger nods as he completes his drink in one chug, "Since he is getting laid, you should too"

Zayn furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "Where's the sense in that?"

His brother simply shrugs in response, "With a face like that", he points a finger at Zayn, "You can get anyone"