Jealousy

(*If you don't get anything feel free to ask*)

Harry collapses on Zayn's bed the minute he enters Zayn's room while Zayn and Rodger are on the terrace having a smoke, "If mum catches us, this was your idea", Rodger claims as he sucks in a drag.

Zayn rolls his eyes, because obviously his brother doesn't care as long as it doesn't involve their mother, "why? Gotta keep your mama's boy image?"

"Precisely" 

Laugh vibrates through Zayn chest and he steals the cigarette from Rodger, "Sure- So you chilling with my friends?"

"Eh" Rodger shrugs, "They ain't that bad. I like Louis the most"

Zayn snorts, "Sure you do"

Rodger turns to Zayn, specifically to see his reaction when he says his next words, "Liam's not that bad either?"

And Zayn smiles breathing the smoke out in relief, a mild satisfaction and happiness on his face when he turns to Rodger to meet his eyes, "Yeah?"

"Yeah" Rodger confirms, "But I still don't like him"

Zayn gives him a lopsided smile.

"He is like 7 am sunshine, all calm and shiny and warm but for me it's Sunday and I don't fucking wanna wake up"

Zayn laughs echoes the empty night and that makes Rodger a little giddy, "I missed us"

"Such a sap", Zayn says, opting to say what Rod said the last he confessed on missing him, now knowing exactly why Rodger said that, he knows what his brother meant by ' I missed you', yet he ain't gonna acknowledge that with time their kinda drifted and now are hanging out and it's cool and warming and makes his heart feel at rest, a different type of belonging than how he feels when he is with Liam.

"I always blamed Liam for us- for making us drift apart", Rodger shrugs, already knowing how stupid he sounds, "But he was never to blame, we are two different people, who looks the same, I'll still say that I look better but that's not where I am getting with this- uh I don't even know where I am getting with this", Rodger chuckles, "I am sorry for not being there- whenever you needed me"

Zayn's eyes starts burning with thick tears threatening to come out, he looks at his brother with glassy eyes, "I'm sorry for not being there when you won all your tournaments"

Rodger chokes a laugh, gulping a big lump in his throat as he tries to lighten the moment, "We cool bro"

Zayn smiles and takes another drag before passing the cigarette back to Rodger.

"Oh and I kissed a guy", Zayn chokes on smoke, coughing a string of white fumes when Rodger thumps his back in worry.

"Fuck- Yeah?", he asks, still coughing here and there, "Who was it?"

"Someone I know" Rodger shrugs, still rubbing Zayn's back.

"Serious?"

"Casual" Rodger darts him a glare which soon conflicts with the smile that starts curving his lips at the memory, "But it was al'right, he is a good kisser", Rodger smashes the bud against his foot and looks down at the floor, "I wonder if he is dating someone"