Chapter 1 Magic Academy

Arzack's POV

It's my second year now at the Magic Academy, and it is actually the first day of the class for this year. Man, another year of boredom. It's not that I hate going to school, but, I need to.

The academy is huge. And as I walk along the hallway, the other students are very loud and noisy. It's the first day after all, after the three - month vacation, yeah.

What's so special about this academy? Well, it has a special education system called Magic Education. The only school that offers this is this Magic Academy, hence the name. 25 percent of the students of this highschool academy belong to the Magic Class, consisting of two year levels with five sections each, from Year 1 Class A to Year 1 Class E, and Year 2 Class A to Year 2 Class B. Woah. That was some kind of explanation.

Most of the people in the kingdom choose to live a normal life than to become a powerful Mage. Well, it depends if they want to learn their magic. Uh. I'm talking too much. Let's get going.

"Ar! Hey Ar!"
I heard someone call me.
"Hey hey! You were a bit late! What did you do??"

White Ashura - well, he goes by that name. He's my best bud and the only person I have around, and we've known each other since primary. We're actually a bit on the equal in terms of strength but, I admit, I'm stronger. *smirk
"There's a lot of new cute girls around! Hey, hey!"

Oh yeah and I forgot, HE's THAT type of guy.

" Huff. Aren't you gonna greet me first?" I sighed.

" Well, you seem so fine, and lazy, as usual. So what's up?" He asked.

However, while we're in the middle of our conversation,

"FROSTER!"
Someone yelled my name, so irritating. That girl is...

"Oh, hey there, Hailey! What's up?"
White greeted.

" Hey Froster! Not only you made it to Class A! I, Hailey Skiadra, made it to Class A this year as well. How's that now? It means I can keep up with you! Right? Right?? " Hailey blubbered, but,

" Ugh. Is that for real? I'm in Class B." I replied, much to her frustration.