Chapter 5 Unknown Past

At the Academy...

"Sigh, This is too much."  one of the professors said as they fix everything in the cafeteria where the brawl happened.

"Those four... they could be problematic in the future." another professor said.

"Were these things really needed, Mister Councilor?" one of the professors told Sir Smoker.

"Don't worry, I'll take full responsibility. And... once we see their progress, you'll even thank me for doing all of these. Here I am, hoping that everything here won't be in vain." Smoker replied.

{Classroom of Year 2 Class A}

"Oh gee. Those troublemakers from Class B are all idiots." one of the students from Class A said.

"Good thing you got rid of yourself from those bunch, Hailey."  the girl from earlier said.

"Yeah yeah! Alice is right, Hailey! It's so true that I can't stop crying! WaaaAAaaA"  the weird girl from earlier concurred.

"Sigh, you guys. Let's stop talking about them already. Our professor is coming." Hailey said. "Amongst those four, Froster is the most simple-minded. I don't know what'll happen to him."

"Oh yeah. You were friends when you were in primary, right? Or as just the rumors said." Alice said.

"AaaaaAgh, that was all in the past~" Hailey covered her face with her hair. "Don't remind me of it~" she said.

"WaaaAaaaA. She's sad, too! It makes me cry! Someone please help me, I can't stop crying!" the weeping girl said.

"Well, Hailey's right. People change. Your friend today might be your enemy tomorrow. I, too, have felt that thing."  Alice said.

"Sigh. Let's go study hard to prove ourselves that we're on the top. So, let's not waste time, girls." Hailey said, and they went back to studying.

Few hours went by.

{4:00 PM, at a certain residential apartment where Arzack lives}

"Man, what a pain~"  irritated Arzack as he put on his shoes.

White knocks on the door. "Anytime now, Ar!" he complained. He, along with Sharliu, Ezrin, and Hybi were waiting outside the room.