Chapter 4 The Punishment for What You Did

*BANG*

A huge explosion occured as the four young Mages clashed spells.

"W- What the--"

"Those four..." the students gazed upon the scene. The cafeteria is in chaos because of their clash.

Few moments after, they all came to senses. Just when they thought they had damaged each other...

"D-Did it get him?" queried White.

"No.. This is..." Arzack noticed.

"Huh? You are..." - Hybi

'G-Gyaa-- Why are you here--" Sharliu spluttered.

They were shocked as they saw a person in front of them where their spells clashed. He is surrounded by a destroyed magical barrier. HE is...

"Yo. So I wasn't THAT late, huh?" the man said as his magical barrier completely shattered.

"SIR SMOKER!!" the four called. Indeed, the man is Sir Smoker, their former homeroom adviser in Year1.

"He's too late!"

"Y- Yeah--" the students commented.

"Sir Smoker, why!? We nearly beat up this guy! Why'd you interfere?!" queried Arzack in disappointment.

"Silence, Froster. Just look around you. The place is completely in shambles." said Sir Smoker. "And you guys, you could've killed each other."

"Those three started it. I just defended myself." said Hybi arrogantly.

"Why you! You broke the rules!" Sharliu said.

"She's right, Sir! Hybi went overboard at the Training Class! HE must pay for it!" White added.

"Sigh. And you think what you've done after that is NOT breaking the rules?" Smoker said. " You guys blew a hole in the wall, and damaged the cafeteria. You even started a brawl. Now, go to my office and we have lots to talk about." Smoker said.

"This isn't fair Sir! Man--" Arzack complained.

"Huff. But Ezrin is--" Sharliu complained, but,

"Oh and Luckyspades, you can move now." Smoker said, which shocked all of them.

Ezrin really did stood up. "Sigh, I did the job, Sir." she said.

"WHAAAAAT?!" everyone was shocked.

{Moments have passed, and the six of them went to the office.}

They had the discussion.

"I used my barrier to protect her from Hybi's spell, you idiots." Smoker revealed to them.

"WHAT?? A BARRIER??" they shouted

"Yes. Just when Hybi casted his spell, Sir Smoker had set up the barrier. And oops, he set up everything." Ezrin revealed.

"GYAAA--" they were shocked,

"Sir, why'd you do this thing?? You fooled us!" said Arzack.

"Yeah! Arzack's right! You even used Ezrin!!" added Sharliu. 

"T-That's right! How could you use her like that??" concurred White.