Chapter 6 The Allura Woods

They passed by the waterfalls.

"Man~ We really have to do this quick. We still have classes tomorrow and we need to sleep early~"  said Arzack.

"Sir Smoker told us we're excused, right? It maybe covered up until tomorrow. Who knows?" Sharliu added.

"Don't worry. All we have to do here is to find and collect those Payne Flowers. There are five of us here, so our job will be easy." Ezrin said.

"Yeah, and it's getting darker too. We should really hurry." White added.

"So, aren't we there yet?" Arzack asked.

"Well, it says here in the map that--" Ezrin was interrupted.

"You guys, We're here." Hybi said.

"EH?" they were surprised.

"Is that for real? How did you know?" queried Sharliu.

"I came here once when I was a kid. And that map that we're using, I'm the one who drew that."  Hybi revealed.

"WHAT??" they were shocked even more.

"B-But why didn't you tell us earlier?" queried Arzack.

"He's right!" concurred White in shock.

"SIgh. But it doesn't matter. Does it?" Hybi said.

 "Honestly, I personally didn't think that you're good at things like this. I thought you were only the destructive type." Sharliu commented.

"You're amazing, Hybi! I wanna learn how to draw maps!" White chirped.

"I am not fond of art, but this map is so nice." added Arzack.

" Hm. Fine. After we're done here." Hybi agreed.

"Alright!" exulted White.

Ezrin remembers something.

[--Ezrin's Flashback--]

"Hey, it's nobody's fault, right? Sir Smoker was the one who set us up. If we can all finally get along with each other, then his sacrifices won't be in vain. So~" 

She remembered Arzack's words from earlier when they were on his place.

[--END--]

"(Ezrin's soliloquy) Hmm... seems like Sir Smoker was right. He knew that these four would get along. Now, it's making sense. Seeing them like that... even if I just met them this day, I feel so happy."