We'll Fight Against Everyone

Demi's POV - 

Cyrus's words shocked me, scared me. I am officially the only girl in the world with more than 2 mothers and unknown of the one who gave birth to me. My tears started to form as I took a deep breathe to control them from flowing.

"Please. For once. Just for once, tell me everything and let me get over with it. PLEASE." I said looking at him.

"From the beginning onwards, our town was a very peaceful one. Vampires and Humans and Witches all used to live in peace. No vampires ever harmed humans and no humans ever killed vampires. When in 2000, the Mayor of our town caught a very fatal disease while she was six weeks pregnant. Doctors, witches, no one could gave any cure to that disease. Vampire blood could've saved her, but she refused because the vampire blood would've killed the baby instead. She begged everyone to save her child, anyhow. And when nothing worked, that's when Celestina came up. Vampires can't procreate, but with a little bit of magic, that was made possible. Celestina always wanted to be a mother, but she knew that vampires can't have a family of their own. So she refused to ever fall in love. And when she saw the dying helpless woman begging for her child's life, she thought of a way to save the child. When a pregnant mother is in danger then a transfer is the magical fail safe. It's rare of course, but used, nonetheless. And that's what the witches did. They used a transfer spell to transfer the unborn baby to Celestina's womb. And in the process, the mother died. And that baby, was you." He said pointing at me. I started to feel bad. I was a bitch to Celestina without knowing the truth. But that still wasn't gonna change the fact that I am a vampire in a land of humans and that in every step it's either I kill or I get killed. 

"Well I don't know how to react right now. I just discovered that I have three mothers. One to create me, one to give birth to me and the last, to raise me. You know, I am so very thankful to Celestina, that she took me in and gave birth to me. However, I would have been more thankful, if she was the one to raise me too." I said 

"How easily you can say things and blame Celestina when you, are the one to be blamed. You have no fucking idea what happened after that." He said looking at me with disgust and anger. I don't know what I have became. People used to love me and now they were disgusted by me. That was not me. That can't be me.

"Well, then tell me. What you waiting for?" I asked crossing my arms.

"When the witches transferred you from a human to a vampire, your processing went slower. You were not ready to be born. It was 9 months and still you were not coming out. 1 year, 2 year, you were still not coming out. We called up strongest of strongest witches, but you still weren't ready. And then, Celestina started to get weaker by every passing day until she was unable to walk or talk. So, your Aunt Annie called the three most strongest and powerful witches of the town. Lilian, Raven and Pinnacle. They combined their powers and performed the birth ritual. And that's when you were born. If Celestina carried you for even more day, it would have killed her. But finally you were born. Celestina carried you for three years."