Gone Luther

Chloe's POV- 

I kept holding Andrew, he was too weak and he needed blood. But he refused to drink from me, classic Andrew. He was shivering, anger, hunger and pain was filling him. And  then, Demi's loud scream made us stop. I quickly turned to her, she was on her knees, mouth hung open and gasping, not able to say anything. I turned my face towards the direction she was looking at and my eyes widened. My heart broke at the sight of Mrs. Andreson laying on the cold ground with blood flowing out of her unconscious body. And Ken stood there, holding a bloody knife, smirking like a lunatic. I looked back at Demi and my tears were unstoppable. She lost her mother, once again. Soon I was sobbing hard and I could hear Andrew's heavy breathing. I looked at him and noticed that he was now furious. He was broken to see his best friend like that, but at the same time he was furious that Demi was trapped and was not able to go near her mother. He gave a death glare to Ken and then filled with rage, looked at the witch, who was fighting with Cyrus. I knew what he was about to do but that was not just the right time, he was too weak. I shook my head and grabbed him, not letting him get up. 

"No. Andrew. You are not strong enough right now." I said not leaving him

"That's enough now Mel. This needs to end. Now." He said and with that he ran towards Cyrus and the witch with vampire speed and I couldn't hold onto him. I didn't know what to do anymore. I just knew that things were getting dirty. I kept weeping for a few minutes and looked up trying to control further tears. I wiped my tears away and slowly walked towards Demi. I stopped near her, I wanted to hug her tightly but I wasn't able to. She was totally broken, she was panting and it was hard for her to breathe. 

***

Eric's POV - 

Ken killed Mrs. Andreson. And Demi was trapped. I kept glaring at the witch, holding a knife, ready to stab her. We were hiding behind a big tree, observing her. And at a point she was totally engaged in fighting Cyrus. And I took that as an opportunity. 

"Let's go." I said and Vernon nodded. 

I walked out from behind the tree, now standing right behind the witch. I looked at Riri and Celine signaling them to backup for us. I took a deep breathe and tightened my grip that was holding the knife. I took a glance of Demi and clenched my jaw. I raised my hand holding the knife and Vernon was ready to hold her. But, out of nowhere Andrew jumped on her causing both of them to fall on the ground. His actions made us flinch and step back. 

"Andrew." Vernon called.

I kept looking at him, he was furious. The next, his eyes turned red and veiny. And in a split of second, he flared his fangs and dig in her neck sucking out the blood from her body as she whimpered in pain while trying to push him away. Andrew was so hungry that he wasn't stopping, he kept drinking and we didn't bothered to stop him either. 

"Potentia, movet eum" She shouted and threw both her hands in the air. And with that Andrew was harshly pulled away from her, hitting the ground. She stood up in one go, easily. Andrew groaned and slowly got up as she started to walk towards him in anger. 

"I am much stronger than you think of me." She said glaring at him in a rough tone. "Why don't you just choke and die." With that she raised her hand in the air and slowly clenched her fingers into a fist. Andrew started to cough and choke constantly, it looked even painful when he started throwing up blood. I had enough for the day, I took a deep breathe and ran towards them. Once I reached them, without thinking twice I stabbed her in the back. She whimpered loudly as she brought her hands down which made Andrew stop choking. He fell on the ground and started panting heavily.

"Andrew, you're okay. You're okay." Becky ran to him.  

I grabbed her by the shoulder as I pushed the knife even deeper while she kept whimpering. I was so tempered up that I pulled out the knife and without a pause stabbed her again at the same wound. I let out a loud scream as I did that again, and again and again until she stopped breathing. I removed my hands which were covered in blood away from her and she slowly fell on the ground, no movements, no heartbeat, no breathe, just a deadbody. She was dead, Demi was free.