WCNM 1

(Oh, my gosh, my 90th book?!?!)

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, who's typing on his computer, all focused. He knows that's it's a bad idea, but like, it's the only thing he can do. Because he's known to be the professional police officer, the one who wouldn't even spare you a glance. He looked back at his computer as he sees Jungkook looking at him. The younger blushed, looking away and back at his computer.

"Gah, why is he so handsome, but he's always handsome" Jungkook says, biting his lips. He shook his head, gulping before taking another peek. Yeah, he doesn't have a chance, you don't know, the older might've a relationship by now. Because of that thought, Jungkook felt sad. Yeah, he likes the older, but there's no chance the older would love him. Sighing, he took his attention back on his work.

"Okay! We have an emergency, there's a hostage taking near a mall and we need to hurry" Taehyung says, he was serious. Jungkook and the other officers looked at him, nodding. They all stood up before they all rushed out and got in the police cars. Jungkook was about to leave, but was stopped as a hands grabs his shoulders. He looked back, seeing Jimin and Taehyung.
"You be careful, okay?" They said at the same time. Jungkook gulps before nodding and getting out.

Jimin stared at Taehyung who had this glare on his face.
"Don't be like that" Jimin says, rolling his eyes before getting out also. Taehyung followed, sighing.

Jungkook held onto his gun tightly, feeling nervous every step he took. He rushingly pointed his gun as he walked to a corner, sighing in relief as he didn't see anything. Yes, they're inside the mall, yes, it's dangerous, but it's their job. He walked back a little, gasping as his back hit something. Looking back, he pointed his gun at who it was and sighing in relief as it was only Taehyung.

"Officer Jeon?"

"Officer Kim?"