WCNM 8

Taehyung went back to work, though he had a sling on

Taehyung went back to work, though he had a sling on. Jungkook stared at the older as usual, blushing as he made eye contact with him. Jimin noticed this, groaning and rolling his eyes.
"It's always him, what the fuck" He whispers and just typed on his computer. Just then, the telephone rang. The operator picked it up and she hears the panicked voice of the caller.

"Is it a good idea that you should go, Hyung? I mean, your arm hasn't healed yet" Jungkook says as he sees Taehyung getting in the car. Taehyung smiled, grabbing the younger's hand and caressing it.
"Don't worry, I'll be okay... But you should stay here, you were reckless that day and I don't want you getting in danger" Taehyung says. Jimin stared from the driver's seat, rolling his eyes.
"Come on, we're going" Jimin says and gave Jungkook a smile.

Jungkook bid goodbye before the car left. He gulps, he isn't sure.
"Hyung, I need to go" He says to his friend. His friend shook his head, looking at him with worry.
"What the heck are you saying, Kook? You promised them you're not going" His friend says, rolling his eyes.
"Well then, I'm going" Jungkook says before taking a cab.
"Jungkook!" His friend says but the cab immediately drove off. He sighs and shook his head.
"Love will make you do everything, these bitches really" He says and went inside the station.

"Are you sure this is it?" Jimin asks as he raises his brow and looks around with his gun in hand. Hearing laughs, they looked back and was met with a weird looking man.
"Well hello, officers" The guy says before laughing evilly. He showed a granade before throwing it to them. The two run away, separating ways before it blew up. Groaning as they hid from the guy, who kept shooting.

 Groaning as they hid from the guy, who kept shooting