WCNM 2

Because of their sudden meeting, they didn't realize that the criminal passed them

Because of their sudden meeting, they didn't realize that the criminal passed them. Jungkook gasps, hearing the loud gunshots. He ran to where it was and Taehyung followed him.
"Officer Jeon, don't run off like that, you'll get hurt!" Taehyung whisper shouts, bumping into Jungkook's back. He groans, rolling his eyes.
"Why'd you stop?" He asks, walking to his side and later putting his hands up. He gulps, it was the criminal, pointing the gun to them.

He puts his hands up in surrender, but later shot him in the leg. The guy screamed in pain, dropping the gun that Jungkook immediately grabbed.
"We finally caught you" Taehyung says as he took out his handcuffs and cuffing the guy. Jungkook pointed his gun at the criminal, just to make sure. The other officers arrived at their places, the others getting the people out.

Jimin then arrived, all panicked. He saw Jungkook, running to him and looking for any wounds.
"Are you okay?" He asks, raising his brow. Jungkook smiles, putting his gun down and nodding. Jimin sighed in relief, while Taehyung, on the other hand, stared with jealousy. He rolls his eyes, leaving. Jungkook saw this, looking away.

Jungkook yawns, stretching his arms out. Jimin chuckles, ruffling his hair and shaking his head. Jungkook playfully glared, fixing his hair before resting his head down on his arms.
"I'm so tired" Jungkook says, pouting as he looked at Jimin. The older smiled before grabbing something and showing it to Jungkook with a wink.
"Don't be right now, let's eat-" Jimin was cut off as Taehyung walked to them, saying the same thing. They both looked up, rolling their eyes.

"Uhmmm... We can eat all together" Jungkook says, scratching his nape as he feels the awkward atmosphere. The two crossed their arms, but didn't want to show Jungkook that they hate eachother, so Taehyung sat down beside the younger. Jungkook smiles, giggling as Jimin got the foods out.